Part 21

Heaven's pov
Last night Dylan, the school's popular quarterback- not as popular as Calvin. Stop! Comparing him to Calvin, asked me out, I wanted to get over Calvin, and Dylan is a sweet guy. He has platinum blonde hair, and bright blue, ocean-like eyes, he has red bold lips , he is about 6'3, maybe the same height as Calvin. Stop. And he has beautiful features, I don't think he  likes Calvin, since I have seen the two bicker like a married old couple.

Anyways, today is my date with him, and I am getting ready, I wore my maroon top, with a beige creamy wool jacket on top and some black leggings witha ankle boots and a golden roman bracelet, I just put one some concealer and eye liner, I looked really great, but very natural.

"Sweety, there is a boy on the door." Mom's voice filled our home.
"Coming." I rushed down the stairs, and I saw Dylan in our living room talking with mom.
"Hey."
"Hi, you look beautiful." He smiled and gave me a beautiful rose.
"Thank you."
"Now young man, What is your name?"
"Dylan Ross, ma'm."
"Wait a minute, do you know Lilly Ross?" Mom had a huge grin on her face , I do not know why.
"Yeah, she is my mom, do you know her?"
"Of course she was a dear friend of mine, in my previous work. Tell her, Miranda Moore says hi. Oh and yeah, give me her number please." Mom looked like she loved that friend, he handed her his mom's number and we were out.

"Where are we going Dylan?"
"I am taking you to the drive-in." He gave me a beautiful smile, not a smirk but a smile.
"Yay, I love it! Thank you Dylan."
"Anything for you." I loved the Drive-in, my dad and I used to go there each Saturday, and we used to have a blast, I am glad that we are going there.

We hopped in into Dylan's Ferrari, wow, this neighborhood is rich!
The radio played 'Little Do You Know' by Alex and Sierra. Dylan and I hummed the melody.
We were there. Dylan opened my door after parking the car of course. "Let's go." Dylan grabbed my hand sending these electric sparks, we went to the nearby shop and got cola, we sat back in the car and the movie started.

It was playing 'La La Land' , everyone is buzzing about this movie, so why not. I could feel Dylan's stare, I turned around.
He put his hand on my cheek.
"Can I kiss you?" I nodded blushing. He pushed my hair out of my face , and leaned , I starred at the beautiful seas, before he closed them, gently placing his lips on mine, his lips lasted like those sweet strawberries, and the touch of them against mine was magnificent, he grabbed my neck , while I dug my fingers through his platinum blonde hair. He slowly pulled away smiling and so did I , gosh he tasted and is so perfect.

Soon, He pulled me onto his lap, and kissed my cheek, I hugged his muscular torso while he stroke my hair. The movie ended, him and I laughed and cringed at some moment. But it was time to
Go home. We drove in a very comfortable silence.

"Thank you Dylan, It was great."
"You are very welcome. Wanna go out next Friday?"
"I would love to!" He leaned and pecked my lips and went away.
I entered the house smiling like a weirdo, oh Dylan.