Part 32

Calvin's pov
I talked to Heaven the other day, that jerk broke up with her, I was gonna beat the fuck out of him. I got so mad, but then she told me to calm down, and Gabriella told me they got back together, it was a misunderstanding. Whatever Calvin, you said, you won't care anymore, anyways, I got dressed and I am going to school, not that I want to be early or anything, I always get to school like fifty minutes later so, eh.

"Bye mom." So what, I still salute my mom, it is ordinary, I rode my Lamborghini, I wasn't feeling the Mustang nor the other cars, I parked it and I went inside when Christie and Arya come, here we go, I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, baby." Christie said.
"I am not your baby." I rolled my eyes, and I walked past her.
I got to class.
"Ah, I see you have joined us." The teacher said. He rolled his eyes.
"Take a seat next to Mr.Ross."
Great, I have to sit next to him. I am thrilled. He was writing something on a paper, although, Dylan is a bad boy, like us, but he is a straight A student.
"So Ross, has daddy got you a new car?" I teased him.
"Yes, he did, three!"
"Wow, I have only two!" I said sarcastically, knowing the fact that Dylan and I have six cars.

Stupid class was over, and Dylan and I were going the same way.
"Why are you following me Parker?" Dylan asked, while Hunter, Ryder, and Isaac, followed him- our school's guys are divided into two groups, my boys, and Dylan's. But our activities are the same if you know what I mean, but ever since Dylan settled down on Heaven, he well-you know.
"Why would I follow and idiot like you?" I earned some 'oos'.
"You are right, why would I be followed by a dumbass like you?!" I dropped my bag, and I pushed him. Just when.
"H...ey guys." Heaven said weirdly.
Dylan straightened his posture.
"Well, your friend here, pushed me."
"Only because, you are being a jerk!" I shot back.
She wined. "Why can't you two get along?" I rolled my eyes and I went, while she went with Dylan,
The rest of the periods passed by real quick, Gabriella is staying at our home this week, I drove my car to her school, she was with her friend, they looked at me weirdly. "I got to go." She told her friend. "Tell me what happens!" Gabriella widened her eyes and she mouthed a 'shut up' . O-kay.
"Hey Gabi."
"Hi."
"How was school?"
"Well, good I guess. How about you? Any luck with Heaven?"
"Nope." I popped the 'p'. "She loves
Dylan, and she has made it very obvious, and to be truthfull, we will never work out, I just don't feel that spark anymore, and I love her as my friend, I am over her, it is time to move on."
I swear, I looked at her and she had this smile, like a one hundred whatt one, you know what I am saying.

I chuckled. "Why are you so happy?"
"I-I-I am happy that you are better."
She sluttered. "Gabi, since today is friday, I want to ask you something." I stopped the car, I wanted to know my true feelings.
"Will you go out with me?"
"Of course!" She hugged and kissed me. "You have no idea, how long I have been waiting for you to do this."
"Oh yeah, how much?" She blushed.
"Five years." She whispered.
"Whoah, well, I am starting to feel something for you, so I thought that you felt the same way, so why not?"
"I would love to." We drove in a comfortable silence, untill we reached home, mom wasn't here yet. "Gabriella, mom is out, I will just make dinner."
"Okay." Gabriella, is staying for a week, she is at the guest room.
She came downstairs, and we ate.
"I never knew you can cook."
"I never knew you can eat this much."
"Ha ha, very funny." She laughed.
After we finished, out date is at six pm, it is five thirty, she went up to get dressed. While I went to my room, I took a shower and I sprayed the axe over my body, I wore a  white shirt and a blue and white jersey, I styled my hair, and I wore my Adidas super star.

I waited for her, playing Clash Royale, on my phone, untill I heard footsteps, I looked up and I saw her, she was in a pink shiffon dress that dangled below her knees a bit, it had a floral print on its chest area , she had her hair in a messy bun. She looked beautiful.

"You look amazing." I breathed out.
"You look great as well." I walked over and I gave her a rose and kissed her cheek. "Thank you."
We went in my car. "Calvin."
"Yeah."
"Where are we going?"
"We are riding a hot air balloon."
She smiled. "I like hot air balloons."
"I know." I grabbed her hand, while my other hand was on the stirring wheel, I realized that I really like her. Minutes later we got there. "For two please." The lady smiled at us and gave us our passes. We went in one, while holding hands, little by little, it started to rise, she held on to me, while looking at the distance far away from us, I grabbed her cheek, and I leaned and kissed her.

She hugged my neck gently, while I put my hands on the back of her waist, we were done after a couple of minutes, boy, it was magical, and amazing, I loved it.
"I love you." She breathed out.
"Me too." A little while after, we were on our way back home.
"I really had fun."
I smiled, "Me too."
"I want to ask you something."
"Yeah." She answered.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"You don't need to ask." She hugged me. I carried her, and I put her in bed, I kissed her, and we both dozed off.
The best feeling is when you let go.