Part 22

Calvin's pov
Last week, I was furious, Dylan, my arch nemesis, asked her out, A gush of anger,sadness, and jealousy rushed through me, she hasn't talked to me yet about it, but I swear, if he hurt her, I will punch the life out of his fake platinum hair.

I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs, and opened it.
Heaven had a huge smile, someone's happy, she hugged me and she went inside.
"So how was your date with pretty boy? I tried to put on a smile behind my broken heart, but I  am not a girl, I do not want to sound cheesy.
"Amazing!" Great. She enjoyed it.
"Where did you go?" She smiled and blushed. "He took me to the drive-in!"
"That is good." Like, I really couldn't smile, the thought of Dylan made me boil, here is the story why I hate him so much, Dylan and I used to be best buds in junior highschool, I had my eyes on this girl, her name was Mila Cast, Mila was a beautiful girl, from the inside and the outside, that is what made me love her, she was just like Heaven, and now you know why I fell inlove with Heaven, anyways, I told him and he seemed very encouraging, so I gathered some strength and I went to ask her out, but, I found that Dylan already did and that made me furious.

"Why do you not seem happy?" Wow. This girl reads minds.
"I just don't like the guy." I huffed.
"Why? He is great!"
"Hope you like that fake platinum hair."
"It is not fake!"
"Okay...it may be not, but it still looks like it!" I can't believe I said that, I look like a five year old.
She burst out laughing.
"Okay fine. Don't talk to me." I was just messing with her, but I wanted to see what is she doing.

She just hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I am sure you will like him later." Yay. I like Dylan, note the sarcasm." Well, I better get going."
"Where are you going?"
"I am going out with Dylan." She smiled, gosh, why does she like him so much, and I thought she actually liked me. "Okay, I have to meet with the boys too."
She nodded and left. I love you Heaven.
Heaven's pov
I am so excited, today is my date with Dylan, I have seen him at school this week, he sits with me everyday at lunch, and Calvin seems pissed whenever he kisses me. I am not going to lie and say that I don't feel anything for Calvin, but Dylan is just great, I am in a love triangle, I went rumaging through my closet, I wore a white shirt with the words ' I am not a morning person' , I threw a lumberjack shirt and some boyfriend cut light jeans? With my adidas originals.

 I am not going to lie and say that I don't feel anything for Calvin, but Dylan is just great, I am in a love triangle, I went rumaging through my closet, I wore a white shirt with the words ' I am not a morning person' , I threw a lumberjack shir...

After taking a shower, of course I wore them, and I put on my natural make up look, minutes later, I heard Dylan's voice in our home, you see, our two families are great friends, and mom absolutely loves Dylan, she lets him act like he is in his own home.

He knocked on my door, "Come in." He walked through my door, and I was staring at the beautiful figure infront of me, his hair was neatly-messed up , and he was wearing a camou shirt, with dark jeans and a dark jacket.
"Hey Heaven." He smiled.
"Hi." He approached and hugged me, and then he kissed me. I missed those lips. "Are you ready?" He asked against my lips.
"Yeah, let's go." He grabbed my hand. And we went downstairs.
"Have fun you two." Mom said. We went out and I found this amazing Harley Davidson motorcycle, it was a bright red-maroon , I love Harley motorcycles! "Dylan, is this yours?"
"Yeah, do you like it?"
"Like it?! I love it!"
"Great!"
I hopped on the side, and I wrapped my arms around Dylan.
"Hey Dylan." I screamed, beacause the wind was roaring.
"Yeah."
"This is fascinating!" I could hear him chuckle, we were there. We stopped near the woods. I took my helmet off, and so did Dylan.
"Dylan, where are you taking me?"
"We are having a bonfire in the woods." This guy is wonderful!
"You are the best!" He laughed and held my hand, He pulled me closer to his body, I was inhaling his Dolce and Gabanna scent,
"We are here."
I saw a pit with logs . The spot was great as well, we were surrounded by the tall trees and plants, there wasn't this colorful scenery since we were in the fall.

I sat near the pit and Dylan started the fire, We talked about random stuff. "There was this ons time when my friend told me a joke while I was drinking milk, I laughed so hard it came from my nose, funny and painful!"

He burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that."
I stopped talking and gazed at Dylan. "What is there something on my face?"
"No." He went up from where he was sitting and sat next to me, interwining our fingers, he leaned and kissed my ear lobe all the way down to my lips, I let go of my phone and I hugged his neck, He held my back while I was still holding his other hand.

"Heaven."
"Yeah."
"I really like you, alot."
"Me too." I smiled , he hugged me.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!"