Part 15

Calvin's pov
I actually have nothing to do today, the boys are busy with their parents, I don't know what exactly . I wish , I could knock on her door, with movies, kiss her cheeks and then we end up sleeping together like every night.

But my blabber mouth had to ruin all of the things that make me happy, why can't you just be happy one Calvin?! Why?! I miss her so damn much, I want to snuggle in her neck and kiss her sweet spot, then she kisses me too - and I sound like a girl on a chick flick, just drop it.

I groaned loudly, with my frustration, but I am not gonna sit here and do nothing, I am going to Heaven's, that is right you heard me. Oh yeah Calvin, go, after three months of making her feel like shit, go to her house.

Stupid brain, stop arguing. I put on my jacket and I went to her house, I hesitated a while, but then. I gathered courage and might and knocked.

The sweet sound filled my ears with joy. "Coming!"
She opened the door , but quickly slammed it in my face.
"Heaven. Open the door."
She didn't respond.
"Please, it is raining."
"You didn't open your door to me, when I was having a rainy day, so why should I do it now?"
"Because , I am a stupid one hell of a dumb guy. Just open the door."
She opened it, and I instantly smiled, I saw her again- stop with the girl slogans. She had a broken look, her eyes were sadder and darker, they used to be glass brown, now they are icy black.

I couldn't help the over whelming desire, I hugged her, more like squished the life out of her.
"Let me go Calvin."
I let go, we went and sat on the couch. "Care to explain Calvin?"
"Look, I am so so sorry, I am really dumb. I shouldn't have told you that, you are the person that loved me the most, and cared for me, for what I think and how I feel, you always put me first, and I did that stupid thing, I didn't mean  it , I swear to god Heaven, you meant the world for me, I tried pushing you and all my thoughts but I couldn't ignore you, I miss you. I am sorry."

I wanted to continue, but she hugged me crying , and kissing me everywhere. "I-I miss you too. T-that is all I wanted to hear."
She continued kissing me and playing with my hair. I smiled and gave in.

She put her head on my chest and hugged my waist, I kissed her forehead. "You have no idea, how long I have been waiting for this to happen, I want you to do this everyday." She nodded and slept in my arms, this is the best feeling ever. But , I am feeling something for her, other than friendship.
I love Heavnen Moore.