Part 25

Dylan's pov
I actually don't want to go to Pelé this evening, but Gabriella said it would be fun, and Heaven agreed, so I want to give it a shot. I just hope that Calvin and I get along. I know , I can't stand him, but just for Heaven. I really love her.

"Come on Heaven, you are-"
She walked out of her room, wearing decent clothes, that look really amazing on her, you see, this is what I like about Heaven. She isn't a bitch , she does not wear anything that is too skin-revealing, and she is very beautiful looking all natural.
"Wow, you look-wow!"
She chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, you look great as well." I held her hand, and I opened the door to my black Mazarati, my dad is a buisness man, he and Calvin's dad, are rivaries, so I guess this thing passes in the family. They are in constant battles of who's company is best.

We drove there about ten minutes untill we arrived , I saw Calvin's Lamborghini parked, They are already here. "Ready baby?"
I asked Heaven. "Sure." We entered and we spotted them by the table near the fountain.
"Look, they are right over there."
We made our way there, Gabriella and I exchanged salutes and so as Heaven and Calvin. I of course did not bro-hug Calvin, I just sat there.

"So , what do you want to eat ?"
"Umm...I will take the Penne Picollini, please, with Sprite."
"Okay, I want that too please." The waiter took four of our oders, Calvin and Gabriella got seafood Yuk! I hate seafood. Anyways, we were talking a bit and our food arrived. "Thank you." Calvin and I handed him money with tips.

Half way through our dinner, Calvin threw a cherry tomatoe , it bruised my shirt a bit.
"What is wrong with you?" I growled, Heaven mouthed 'Calm down' . "Oh, is pretty boy upset I ruined his Polo shirt? I am sure daddy can get a new one." That is it. "Oh I will show you who is upset Parker, get out, do this man to man."
"Whoah, easy there tigres." The girls said, we ignored them and went outside. They tried catching up on us but we closed the doors.
He punched my nose, getting blood everywhere, I kicked his gut, soon we had a punch-war, Heaven was afraid, I could see it. But I want to finish this douche bag.

The police came, and took Calvin and I to the station, we bickered all the way. They put us in seperate cells. So we don't end up blowing the building.
"Dylan Ross, Calvin Parker, you have been bailed out." I went to see Heaven and Gabriella. Both had tears on their faces.

I ran towards Heaven and before I could hug and kiss her, she pushed me. "What is wrong?"
We were walking back home, our cars have been pulled. Due to the fight. "Oh, you want to know what is wrong?! Dylan , for god's sake, you almost got killed! I was yelling for you to stop, but you kept punching him, you know, love is not just about passion, it is about respect and acceptance, and clearly you did both." She huffed. "I am sorry baby girl, I just hate his guts. I promise, it will never happen again, I love you so much."
"Just stop it , Dylan." Great. Now she is mad, all because of that fucking man whore. We arrived at her house, her mother had delayed flights , she is like never home, we were alone.
"I am going to bed." She said.
"I will come with yo-"
"No, you will be sleeping in the guest's room."
"But I want to sleep beside you." I sighed sadly.
"Enough Dylan, just save it!" I groaned and hit the wall. I winced in pain, my knuckles were bloody, I washed them and I went to sleep.

I woke up, Heaven was still asleep . Yes! I want to go get her things, I wore the clothes that I left here, and I went. I bought her this huge nutella jar, and some of her favorite movies, as I also got her a rose gold bracelet.

I went back to her home, and she was still asleep, typical Heaven. I put everything on her bed and I wrote he a card.
Baby girl, I am sorry for last night, I know you love these things so I got them all, I love you so much. Call me when you wake up.
-Dylan.
Heaven's pov
I woke up and I groaned , but I found a weight on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and I saw a huge nutella jar, and my favorite movies, and there was this velvet box. I also found a card. It was Dylan apologizing. I can't stay mad forever. I opened the velvet box and I found a rose gold bracelet, it was beautiful, with diamonds , 'Dylan,Heaven' was written on it. I love you Dylan.

I called him immeadiately, he said he was coming. Like always, by seconds, Dylan arrived. I looked at him for a moment admiring his beauty. I pulled him and I kissed him, draging him inside. We broke appart after about five minutes.
"I love you, you are the best boyfriend ever." He kissed my nose.
"I love you too baby girl."