Part 30

Heaven's pov
It has been one week, and Dylan is staying here, today, he is getting his cast off. I have to admit, we have been fighting on the smallest things, it is like we haven't kissed or hugged in the past one week! It has been driving me crazy, or he, has been driving me crazy.

"Dylan, let's go somewhere."
"I am getting my cast off today, and all you want to to is go somewhere." You see! I mean, what is the point of it right now?!
"Dylan! Stop being so hard, I meant after your cast."
"Oh yeah?! What if I don't want to go?" No freaking way!
"Let us just go." We went to the hospital, and we went to his doctor.
"Ah, Dyaln Ross, how are you feeling son?"
"I am okay." He smiled. It is like he likes everyone else but me.
He sat on a chair, while the doctor got his equipmemt.
"Do you want me to hold your hand?" I asked with a smile, hoping he'll agree.
"No, I am not a kid." That hurt me. I just nodded. I mean he is the one that is starting the fight, and I am trying to make it better, by blaming me, on everything.

We were done, and we were on our way back home, with me driving. "Are you okay?" I asked, attempting to make him smile.
He rolled his eyes. "I am fine." Relax, Heaven, don't bite his head off, relax. We got home, and I sat on the couch, and he came too.
"Dylan."
"What?" He looked at me.
"Why are you treating me like this?" I asked.
"I don't want to talk about it." He snapped.
"Come on Dylan! I have been trying to make you feel better, I have been trying to get you to smile, I have been blaming myself for our fights, just to make you be that Dylan, before you became cranky!"
"Why do you care?!" He raised his voice.
I noticed tears coming out from my eyes. "Because I love you!" I grabbed his hand. But he pushed me, making me land on the floor.
"Maybe you shouldn't, I shouldn't have asked you to be my girlfriend, I regret it." That killed me, I sobbed more, it is like, a thousand knives cut me.
"You regret it? All of it, our time, our hugs , our cuddles, everything we did together?" My voice cracked.
"Everything, I am breaking up with you." My heart sank, and I cried even more. If that is possible.
"G-get o-out D-dylan." He went out slamming the door.
"Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed and I broke our glasswear, my hand was bleeding, and the blood was everywhere, I managed to go to the sink, to wash my hand, and I screamed more and more, I thought he loved me, but clearly he didn't.

I couldn't sleep, all I did was hold his picture and cry silently, I love him so much! That was my mistake, because Dylan didn't love me, and I thought he was the one, I thought little Dylans will be running all over the place messing things up, but I was wrong. I screamed more and more, and I smashed his picture to the ground, I went downstairs and I grabbed a knife, and I stabbed his picture, I ended up sleeping on the cold dead floor.
With my broken heart.
Dylan's pov
I broke up with her. I have been getting really cranky, because, my parents are getting a divorce, and they do not know with whom should I stay, I left and I heard her scream. I have to do this, I went to my home, I couldn't sleep, I felt her hurting, it is like she is in me, I felt her broken heart, and that is when I realized that I told her that I regret ever being with her, but I love her, and I am sorry Heaven, I am such a bad boyfriend, I cried, I am a fucking stupid boy! Why did I treat her like so, alls she ever did was love me. And I shut her out, all she ever wanted was me to be happy, and I destroyed her, she thinks that I don't love her.

Bravo Dylan! I hope you can sleep on that, breaking your girl's heart, leaving her devestated.

My hot tears made me sleepy, I dozed off, thinking of a plan, that I should get her back, I love her.