Part 10

Calvin's POV
Last night, I asked her if she wanted to be my best friend, I just really love her, in a friendly way of course.
Now, I am at her house, we are playing COD, or I am teaching her how to actually play.
"Heaven, for the tenth time, you are supposed to swing hard."
"Ughh, Calvin, I give up." She sighed and laughed.
"I want to eat."
"Okay, what do you want?"
"I like McDonald's, can we have that?"
She looked at me with her glass brown happy eyes, and smiled.
I smiled back."Sure"
We ordered , half an hour later, our food arrived. Us being us, we devoured the food, She stole my fries, I just cupped her face and kissed those beautiful cheeks.
"So , what now?" I asked, bored out.
"Umm...I don't know, let's just sleep."
"Fine by me."
She dragged me to her room, and went to change to her pijamas, she came in , her haid in a bun and she climbed next to me.
I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. She has such an effect on me. She makes me be a better person, I know she is a great girl.
Gosh, I sound so cheesy right now. But anyways, we just slept in each other's arms.
"Calvin, wake up."
I was up, but I played that I am sleeping to see what will she do.
She ruffled my hair, and closed my nose, but let go . She kissed me everywhere, on my cheeks, on my foreahed, my hands, my neck, my nose, and my chin.
She gave up, so Heaven being Heaven, she jumped on me.
"Ahhhhhh, Heaven!"
"I am sorry." She lowered her head.
But I immeadiately grabbed her chin, "I was kidding princess."
She smiled and hugged me, making me collapse on the bed, I inhaled her beautiful vanilla-strawberry scent. And hugged her tighter.
"I don't want to get up." She said.
"Me too, I want to stay like this."
I kissed her neck, and her jaw line. We just sat there, looking at each other, she put her hand on my face , I continued kissing her. But then, reality struck us hard. We have school.
"Calvin, there is school today, let's go get dressed."
"No." I kept trying to kiss her, but she moved away.
She went to her closet, she chose a pair of leggings and my hoodie.
"You wear that."
"Yeah, of course." She blushed and I smiled, since we were neighbors, I went back to my house quickly,
Got dressed in a shirt and some black sweats.
We arrived to school, and we went to our class, we had the same first period. After that, I went to mine and she went to hers.
I was drinking a cola , when I bumped into a girl, I spilled it over her.
"I am so so sorry. Let me help you."
I looked up, to see an amazingly beautiful girl, brown hair, and beautiful black eyes, she looked very simple.
"Oh, it is ok, I am Arya Clyde, by the way."
"Nice to meet you."
"And I am-"
"Calvin Parker."
I smiled and nodded. "Hey would you like to sit with me and my friend at lunch?"
"Yeah, sure." She smiled and we went our way, to the cafeteria, meeting Heaven.
"Hey Heaven." I smiled .
"Umm...hi, who is this?"
"I am Arya Clyde."
"Heaven Moore."
They smiled and, the three of us sat down. The whole conversation, Arya and I were only laughing and speaking, Heaven just ate silently. But something was off, "Excuse me." Heaven went.