Part 17

Heaven's pov
"I am sorry." He let go of me.
Sorry! What the freak! That was the best thing I have ever experienced! And he apologized.

I tried not to burst out in tears, I hurried downstairs. And I excused myself. "I am sorry, but I have to go, it has been a wonderful night, and it was a pleasure meeting you."
"Oh okay sweety, come back." They both smiled , oh, I will definetly not come back. I hurried past Calvin and I walked to my home, praying that nothing bad will happen, you do not know when a burglar could pop.

"Hey honey, how did it go?" Mom asked, "Great, I am tired , I am off to bed."
I actually just wanted to be alone, away from everyone, from everything, I checked my phone.
Calvin: Heaven...
I of course did not reply, I just started crying. I thought we were taking this seriously, but he apologized, he does not feel the same.
Calvin's pov
I love her so much. I adore her. She is amazing. But I have to let her go, I am no good for her, I am a player, a bad boy, I will only bring trouble. I broke that little heart of hers.

I let tears escape my eyes, I lost her. I am no good for her, she deserves someone better. My tears turned into sobs, my sadness turned into desperation.
I can't live without her, but sometimes, you have to let go the people you love the most.

I texted her, but she didn't reply, oh real smart, of course she'll reply after you fucking broke her heart. Shit. Shit.

The tears were getting dried on my face, I just showered and went back to sleep, I know I will be dreaming about her every single night, my heart and body will crave her, my lips will want to touch hers, and I can't do anything about it.

I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock buzzing in my ears.
I had school, but eh, no harm in being late. I took a shower and got dressed in a hoodie and some black jeans. The ignition of my motorcycle roared as I hit the road to school.

I went into school, everyone hovering over me, I ignored it all and I went to her locker, I hid behind the lockers and I saw her.
She was putting in her books and files, her fake smile was very obvious. But still, she tried making it look okay.

I decided to act normally.
"Hey Heaven." I smiled.
She walked away, as if I am a ghost of some kind. All day, and she hasn't said a word to me. And I already feel broken. We were off to our houses.

I couldn't take it anymore.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"I don't want to talk about it." She kept staring at her books.
"Look, I am sorry if I hurt you, but I am not ready, I am not good to you, my name says trouble and a tough past, I don't want you to get hurt, can we please be friends again?"
"I can't."
"Why?" I groaned.
"Because I-I will think about it."
"Yes!"