Part 6

Calvin's pov
Heaven went to the hospital, but I cannot stop thinking about her.
I met the guys, at the cafeteria.
"Hey guys, Heaven, she went to the hospital, she has a broken rib."
"Like we care." They all laughed, and Jacob stormed away.
"This is like the tenth time we broke her rib, it is not a big deal. We always end up hurting her, and we do not care. She is just fun to mess with."
I wanted to agree. But I couldn't.
"This is wrong." I said so and went to my home.
I kissed mom and Kayla.
"Hey Calvin, Heaven's mom has been calling non stop, is she okay?"
"I don't know."
Like of course I wouldn't tell my mom. 'Hey I broke her rib, and now she in the hospital, god knows where she is and what she needs to heal, I always bully her'
But, I still feel guilty.
Heaven's pov
The doctor told me, that my broken rib isn't actully broken, it is fractured. But he gave me a medicine that helps it heal, I was on my way home, I dropped my things, remembering that Kayla and I had a playdate. So I went to the Parker's. Calvin opened the door. "I-I a-am s-sorry, I-I need your sister." This time , I looked at him, and he amazes me again.
"Come in."
"Kayla isn't here yet, she will be here in an hour."
"Oh I should go-"
"No stay."
I nodded and sat on the couch, looking at the floor.
I screamed in pain, my rib just hurts so much. "Sorry." I said, and he just nodded.
Calvin's pov
After Kayla arrived, I went to this party, the smell of the drinks and the teenagers made me nausious, but I continued into the house and grabbed a drink. I met them.
"Cal , my man, you made it!"
"Yeah." I exchanged a bro hug with Mathew, I love this guy, and his parties are the best, he invites the hottest girls on campus, and I can't be more excited.
"Hey Calvin." Christie came and kissed me, her kisses are sloppy, but hey, they aren't a waste. I kissed back untill, Mathew told us that we have to play truth or dare.
After a few spins, it got me.
Nathan, a cool guy from school asked. "Truth or dare, Calvin."
"Dare."
"You have to go pick on the South Side students." Here is the thing, we are enemies with these guys, we always compete against each other, I hate them, and the feeling is mutual between us, Miller and Mathew came with me.
"Hey you." He turned around.
"Well, if it isn't Calvin Parker."
"In flesh and blood." I swung my fist against his face, and Miller and Mathew hit the other guys.
Soon, the fight was getting hot. They punched us as well, and we ended up bloody , but you should've seen them.
I went back home, hoping mom isn't here, so she doesn't ask questions, I hope Kayla is in bed, so she doesn't start crying, I love the little princess so much.
I stumbled on the froont door and opened it.
I found Heaven at the door.
She covered her mouth with her hand and gasped.
"What happened to you Calvin?"
I pushed her and she fell on the floor.
I heard her trying to hide the pain, from her broken rib.
"Non of your buisness, and why are you here? Where is my sister?"
"Your mom told me to stay with her untill morning, she isn't coming back till two days. I am supposed to watch Kayla, when you aren't here, and she is in bed."
I ignored her, and went to check on Kayla. I found her asleep with her teddy bears.
I kissed her forehead. "I love you."
And I went.
"Calvin."
I turned to see what she wanted.
She threw me a clean shirt,
"Were you in my room?"
Her eyes widened in horror.
"Y-yes, b-but o-only t-to g-get you clothes, I didn't do anything else."
I nodded. I wanted to thank her, but I can't. She also grabbed some alcohol and plasters.
"Let's get you cleaned up."
I took my shirt off, and she couldn't get her eyes off.
"Are you done staring?"
"I am sorry." She blushed.
She held my hair, in order to get hold of face and leaned to see what is wrong with my eye.
She put a plaster on my forehead and she was done. I observed her features, she is so beautiful, I grabbed her face and smiled at her, "Thank You."
"You are welcome."
But I couldn't resist, I kissed her cheek.
She blushed and lowered her head. "C-can I-I s-sleep h-here?"
"Of course." She smiled and packed the first aid kit to put it in the kitchen.