Part 19

Heaven's pov
We went out of the car, I am nervous, I feel like a weirdo,
"Calvin!"
"Hey Jacob."
Calvin saluted his friend, I stood there shy and blushing, I can literally feel my face on fire right now, what if I look ugly?!
"Hi Heaven." Jacob smiled, as we entered the house, "H-hi."
You see, Jacob has always been nice to me, while his other friends bullied me, he was the one to always help me get back up and I like his sweetness. So I enjoy his company.

We entered a massive room, and I saw them, Miller and Mathew.
I lowered my head, Calvin grabbed my hand, I wanted to move away.
"Wait." I heard Mathew.
I turned around." We are sorry."
"Um...yeah." I managed to put on a creeped out smile. Calvin mouthed me a 'don't worry' and I just nodded, I am really uncomfortable. "Why is she so shy?" They chuckled.
I swallowed a lump in my throat.
"Shut up Miller." Calvin seemed angry.
"Umm...w-here i-s the b-bathroom?"
"To the left." I excused myself, Calvin seemed worried. I looked at myself in the mirror, thank god, thank you god, I still looked good.
I know they apologized but - I don't know.

"Heaven! Good, we were about to watch a movie." Calvin smiled.
"Okay." I smiled back and sat next to Jacob. Calvin put in 21 Jump Street, and we were all seated, half way through the movie, I relaxed in Jacob's muscular chest, well, almost like Calvin. He hugged me , and we were laughing, I could see Calvin wasn't in a good mood, but I ignored it, typical Calvin I guess.

"We should go." Calvin spoke in a serious tone. "Why?" Jacob wined holding me. I didn't want to argue so I said bye to Jacob and we went to the car, he seemed angry about something.

I held his hand, but he didn't allow me, he snapped his right out of mine, ouch. I got my que. Since when does he not want to hold hands with me. We were seated in the car. "Calvin, why are you mad?"
He didn't respond. "Whatever Heaven, let me drop you home."
I sat back in my seat. "Please, tell me."
"OH I DON'T KNOW WHY DON'T YOU GO SIT IN JAKE'S LAP AND ASK HIM LIKE A SLUT YOU ARE."
I was hurt, I am not a slut!
"I am not a slut." I spoke quietly, while Calvin was yelling at me.
"YES YOU ARE, YOU JUST MET JACOB, AND YOU ARE ALL OVER HIM."
"I met him a while ago." Keep it calm Heaven, don't yell. Misunderstandings are solved in serenity and not in yelling.
"Oh yeah , and when is that?!" He stopped the car, and he stared at me. "He always helped me , when you and your friends hit and bully me, he was the one to carry my books home, and escort me to the hospital when they used to break my ribs like it was nothing, while you used to torture me!"

He was silent, he started the car, and I felt a tear slip down my cheek, god, why can't Calvin and I get along for just a month, I mean  we just got back from not talking to each other, I wiped it away.

We finally arrived at my home, I got out of the car, and I carried my mini purse, I felt a hand on my wrist. "Please just let go, you made it clear that you don't like me around, so just let me go."
"But I don't want to let you go, I need you."
"So much of a need." I sighed sadly.
"I am sorry. You promised not to leave me."
"I didn't leave, you let go of me."
"Forgive me princess, I am so sorry. About everything."
"Okay." I rolled my eyes, and he pulled me into a big hug.