Part 18

Heaven' pov
I am thinking about wether I should be friends with Calvin all again, knowing that our relashionship shall not exceed this limit, made me sad, but atleast I would have him in my life.

But what if it gets akward, and we won't be the same anymore, I cuddled with the teddy bear he got me and I was wearing his hoodie, okay, this is weird, I ignored it, what, I love his axe scent, I sniffled it , tugging back all memories.

I thought about this enough, I want Calvin back, I squealed in excitement, I am gonna see him again finally. But it breaks my heart, knowing that 'us' will never happen. I shook that feeling away, and I smiled.
"Calvin."
"Yes Heaven."
"I want you back."
"I am on my way."
I chuckled, typical Calvin Parker.
Minutes later , I heard the door bell. I went-more like stumbled downstairs. I opened the door.
"I.." before I could finish, he pulled me into a hug , and I felt tears wetting the back of my shirt.
"Don't leave me, Heaven, please."
"I swear I won't." I was crying now too.
"Stop it." Calvin was talking to himself.
"I am the weakest person ever."
We went inside. Hurrying into my room and cuddling in my queen-sized bed.
"No, you are the bravest most undaunted person ever, don't you ever say that."
"I am sorry Princess."
"It is okay, it is in the past." I smiled.
"What have I ever done to deserve you?"
"Hey, I my friends want to tell you something."
"Umm....I-I am not sure if they like me , I mean they always bu-"
"They want to apologize."
I smiled, making friends, maybe that is a good thing, for me to finally crack from my shell. I hope it will turn out well, and not in a big turmoil.

We stayed there for minutes, talking about random stuff.
"When am I meeting them?"
"In an hour."
"CALVIN!"
"What?" He smirked.
"You do know that I have only an hour to get dressed and stuff."
"Chill, I will make you take minutes."
"Magical Calvini." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Okay 'Calvini' what should I wear?"
He stood in front of my closet and gazed a bit.
"These." He threw a skater skirt and a laced crop top.
"No way, that is too skin-revealing."
"You are wearing it."
"Ughh, fine."