Part 28

Calvin's pov
So Dylan is getting out today, I couldn't care less, whatever. I have been trying to call Gabriella, but she isn't answering, I texted her, and I sent her voice mails, but no respond, I was worried, so I called my aunt, she told me she was okay. This is the last time I am calling her, if she doesn't respond, I will just go to her house.

"What do you want? I am sorry, I can't help you take her back." She said bluntly.
"No, listen, I am sorry, I didn't mean to do that."
"Yeah whatever." She was about to hang up.
"I want to come and see you."
"Okay." Something was different, you see, Gabriella's voice was always filled with care for me, but now, she is talking bluntly, I mean , I apologized.

I got dressed and I rode my motorcylcle to her house, gosh, the memories just flood back. I knocked the door, and she answered. "Gabriella."
"Yeah." She just stood there.
"What is wrong with you?!"
I asked. "Oh, what is wrong with me? Me, I am the one who is 'wrong' , you know, you are very smart and intellegent, yet so very blind." What did she mean? I stood there puzzled. I hugged her, okay, so I am hugger, the bad boy is a hugger. She stiffened at first, like she refuses, but then she hugged my neck. "Can I come in?"
She nodded. "Where is aunt Jenevieve?"
"She is out of town."
We sat in her room, I grabbed her guitar, and I hummed Little Do You Know. She was staring at me, and I saw how her eyes were sparkling when she was looking at me, she closed her eyes , and she listened to me. I leaned and kissed her cheek. "I am sorry Gabriella." She kissed me back.
"It is okay."
I felt something, like, I have never seen Gabriella like this way before, she is very beautiful.

Hey GUYS!
I know, I am the worst, it is very short! But trust me, I was exhausted.
Three bonus chapters tomorrow.
Bye GUYS!
Vote and comment please.