Part 27

Heaven's pov
As soon as I heard Calvin's words, my heartbeat's rate  increased, all I could think about was Dylan, I finally got to the hospital. I made my way-more like stumbled to the counter. "Dylan Ross."
She was painting her nails.
"Only family is allowed." That is it! I grabbed her shirt.
"Listen to me, you little she-devil, I am his girlfriend, and his parents are out of town, you are gonna tell me where his room is, or else." She rolled her eyes.
"211, fourth floor." I went to the elivator, I finally reached the floor, I saw Calvin waiting. I ran to him. "Calvin! Wher is he! Is he okay! How did it happen?!" I couldn't continue , I broke down. I can't loose him.

He hugged me, "Shh, I will tell you, Dylan was speeding and he made a crash, he is in surgery, the doctor said he is pretty damaged, and it won't end till the next two hours, his brain is affected, I am sorry- he might be in a coma."
"No!No!No! He can't leave me. Calvin, he can't." He hugged me and kissed my forehead, a few minutes later, I was helpless, I put my head in my hands, and I let the hot steamy tears run down my cheek, I just love him so much.

I would do anything to see that smile again, and those beautiful seas  of blue, I want to run my fingers through his hair, I crave Dylan, god, please, I have always been a good girl, just help Dylan, please. Before I knew it, I dozed off in Calvin's chest.

I was shaken to be awake,
"Heaven, the surgery is over, let us go see." I rubber my eyes, and I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"Doctor what happened?!" Calvin exclaimed.
"The surgery was successful, the patient will be awake in an hour." He smiled and left, thank you god, thank you. I hugged Calvin, and he chuckled. "Thank you for being a great friend." I could feel his smile.

I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat, I got some cofee, I am struggling to be awake, my eyes are bloodshot red, and I am not thinking straight. I went up and I saw Calvin on his phone, I sat there for a while, the doctor came.
"Only one person is allowed in." Without hesitation , I went in there. His two arms were in casts, and he had tubes all over his body.

I went to his bed, I held his hand.
"Dylan, wake up baby, I am here."
I shook him a bit, but then those beautiful long lashes opened on his sea-blue eyes. "Heaven." I started crying, I thought, I would never see him again.
"Baby, don't cry, I am okay. I love you so so much."
"I-I l-ove you too. Dylan, promise me, to stop speeding, I-I can't loose you." My voice cracked.
"I promise , baby." I put my hand through his hair, and I gently brushed it, out of his face. I let my fingers run through the goldy-white locks, while I starred at him in aw.

That is when I realized that I am inlove with every single bit of Dylan, and I am over Calvin.
"Heaven."
"Hmm."
"What do you want to name our kids?" I chuckled.
"Don't you think it is early?" He laughed.
"I know, I know, I am just bored."
"Dylan, I called your parents , and they are on their way from Santorini." In the past few days, I have met his parents, I really liked his mom, but they are kinda careless, unlike Calvin's parents.