the date part one

Once at the ranch Becks found herself nervous the last time she was on a horse she was thrown off where it left her with permanent nerve and knee damage to her left leg. But she did not want to show fear because of Chris. She loved horse back riding but she still uneasy about it.
She instantly thought did he see her scares from mishap while horse back riding when she was younger. When he showed up while she laying in the sun in her bikini and now she wearing a pair denim shorts that showed some of the scares.
"Hey you OK?"Chris asked has he wraps his arms around her waist. Because he felt that she was upset.
"I'm OK." She turns in his arms and smiles up to him.
Chris could read right though her an knew something was not right but he didn't want to chance it by asking her what was wrong and messing up the date so he let it go.
"Hi there I'm Miss Kay how may help you two?"
"Well me and my girlfriend are on date and I wanted take her horse back riding." Chris says while scratching the back of his neck.(You fool why did you have to say your girlfriend. You bearly know her and you don't know how she feels about you.) Chris mentally kicking himself in the ass.
"Oh I see right this way I'll have you two sign some papers,have either of you two rode before?" Miss Kay asks
"I have and Becks has ritten when she was younger."
"Good to know."
While walking up to the barn Becks thinks to herself( why would he call me his girlfriend,we just met a few days ago. Yes I like like him but does he like like me back?)
Once papers and payment were done we got our horses to ride and shown different trails we could ride.
I was paired with Buttercup and Chris with Tigger we were on our way. We ended up on lovers way trail that had a breath taking view of the sunset. We stop on top of the hill to see the beautiful sunset our horses side by side eating away at the grass .Chris turns to me and gentle takes his fingers to my chin and turns my face to face him looking deep into my eyes we lean into each other just gently he kisses me on my lips it was over before we knew it. We pull away from each other.
Becks turn head away ashamed and embarrass she twenty eight years old and never had her first kiss till now let a lone never having a boyfriend. Back home the guys were scared of her because of her older brother and his friends knowing if they broke her heart her brother and his friends would hunt them and make them pay for what have done to her.
"You OK?'
"Yes" I whisper with my head turned away from him.
"Your not OK I can tell, you don't need to lie to me."
"I'll tell you at diner."
With that we headed back to the ranch. Once back at the ranch we thanked Miss.Kay and we were on way to local dinner to get so super.
I think about what I was going tell Chris, is he going take off running like the other guys when they hear have older brother that is in bike gang.