intruder of the night

"H H Harley what are you doing here, how did you find me and lastly how hell did you get in here?"
"Nice to see you to sis but you never answered my question. Watch your mouth there miss. "
"I don't need to answer your question. And if your thinking of dragging me back home I have news for you buddy."
"First off I'm not liking the attitude you are giving me secondly you better tell me he not a street racer I already know the answer to that so don't lie. I sent a few of my boys to fellow you but not close. Your pretty head forgot that I can track you with your iPhone. Thirdly I came to bring you back home."
"It's none of your business who I'm with or what they due. You and the boys can pack up and leave I'm not going anywhere. I'M DONE WITH THE HELL HOLE WHERE I USE LIVED. The locals are scared of the bike gang I don't want to be part of it. All you are is a stupid V.P and you think you rule the town."
"Oh little sister so much has changed since you been gone, Pops is in jail so that makes me Pesitdent. You bare our patch on your ankle sweet heart there no way getting rid of that tattoo. YOU ARE COMING BACK HOME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"
"Jail is good place for pops, if you don't mind I'm going to bed."
Becks began to turn and out no where the sting of a back of a hand that held many biker rings connects to the side of her face. Hitting the floor she crawled as fast as she could into room and locked the door.
"Lil sis I told you watch what you say. I'll be on couch so don't wake me in morning."
(Oh don't you worry I won't wake you.) Becks thinks as she quietly packs her backpack and leaves her phone behind. But not before changing the pass code to in sure her brother and his puppets could not unlock it.
Now waiting game to wait for Harley to fall asleep. Feeling the blood dry and knowing the would be a black and blue in the morning. Soon light snores welcome her ears ,now time to get a way but where too.