wanted by the law

Weekend was over and it back to work. Monday and Tuesday felt odd like someone was watching me. I knew it was not the film crew,I've grown use to them being around. This was different. All too soon I knew why.
Wednesday rolled around I was busy ordering parts for the guys I never heard Erin walk in my office.
"Becks you got company." Erin looked at me with a look of confusion and sadness.
"Thank you mama I'll take it from here just keep the film crew away please." Said rather tall and muscular man, who I did not know. Erin walked out the office and closed the door.
At this time I wished that Chris was here with me. I really feeling uneasy about this.
"Can help you with something Sir?"
"Mama I'm Tomas and I'm a bounty hunter I'm looking for someone you know and I would like know where they are at this time. Word is he is extremely dangerous. He wanted by the law for some pretty bad stuff." Tomas shows me picture of the one and only Harley David Fielding my brother.
"Mama they say that this Harley Fielding and he your brother. Have you seen him or have contact with him?"
"Yes Sir sadly he is my brother. I've not seen him month ago and he called last weekend to let know about our Pops passing I've not heard since then. I decided that I was not going back home for the service because I had gut feeling shit was going hit the fan and I was right."
There was a knock on the door. I ask if I could answer it and I was aloud to. I answered the door to find Chris looking upset. Let him in closed the door again. Following Chris back to my desk and sitting in his lab. He edged like he extremely upset. I introduce Chris to Tomas.
"Nice to meet you Mr Day I was just asking Miss Fielding some questions about her brother. He is wanted. Miss Fielding here my card please call me if you hear or see your brother." Tomas stand up and shakes both mine and Chris hand.
"I'll make sure she gets a hold of you if that low life makes contact with her. I've never liked him after what he did to her." Chris pipes up.
Tomas looked at me with confused look. Then I explained about what happened month ago and how I never going back home. With that Tomas left. Soon Erin and the boys came in my office. I curled up in Chris lab and filled everyone in what going on. I was truly scared that Harley was going show back up here. Chris and the boys made plan to insure my safety . I was not a loud to go anywhere in less I have at least one of guys with me in till this all blows over. I had no problem with it. Erin would also come Chris's and my house if Chris had to work late. We will all get through this together.