wedding bells in the air

The next morning was here before I knew it. Erin ordered us room service for breakfast. There was knock on the door I went to answer to find room service was there with our breakfast. Enjoying cinnamon swirl pancakes with extra bacon with mimosas. By time we got done breakfast and taking showers an rest bathroom duties it was 10:30 and Cassi was coming at 11:30 to due our hair and makeup. Once she done with our hair and makeup she going back to hers and Dave's room. Everyone who was not in wedding party was already going be at the Little White chapel along with Chris and Justin. Erin,Asia and Farmtruck also Susie Lou will become with me. Some of the guys not involved with wedding got the Elco and used soap paint and wrote on it just Hitched on tailgate and attached beer cans on back so once Chris and I are married we'll hope into the Elco to head back to the hotel. Chris had it sat up that once we get there Monkey and Kentucky will load it back in the trailer so Chris doesn't have too. Once back to the 405 we'll have a reception with everyone that was here and those who stayed in the 405 during SEMA.
Also to soon there was another knock on the door and it was Cassi to due our makeup and hair. The nerves were starting to kick in. Sitting in the chair with one knee bouncing I was ready. Cassi did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. Erin did my nails black with silver tips. As Cassi finishes Erin's hair and makeup they helped me into my dress and heals. Erin got her dress and heels on now it was the waiting game. We both did a shot of whiskey as to help my nerves. At this time I wished that my momma was here to see her little girl get married.
"Hey I found something for your something borrow. "I looked to see she holding her pearl bracelet that Shawn got her for their anniversary. Soon it was time for us to leave as on cue there was a knock on the door there was Farmtruck,Asia and Susie Lou.  They came walking in to help us. Farmtruck walked up to me holding small gift bag and I take it from him to open to find a jewelry box with a note. That said (to my wife to be I want to give this as also a token of my love to you for not just the ring. With all my love. Love your Studmuffin) with single tear rolling down my cheek I open the box to find a beautiful diamond necklace with matching earrings. I put the earrings in with help Farmtruck got the necklace on my neck. Good thing Cassi put waterproof makeup on me. The water works were in full effect there was not a dry eye in the room.
The Little White chapel provided flowers and 405 Photo took our pictures. Wedding is not over the top but Chris and I didn't want that we wanted a simple but beautiful wedding.
Onto the wedding...
Once there Erin and Justin made their way down the aisle next was Asia and Susie Lou everyone got a kick out of that. Now it was mine and Farmtruck's turn. At end of the aisle was Chris with Justin,Erin and preacher. I zoned everyone out all but Chris and the preacher. I could see Chris had tear in his eyes. Once Farmtruck and I got up there the preacher ask who was giving me a way to Chris and the answer Farmtruck the sweetest thing "myself and the 405 crew are giving our daughter and sister away we not be blood but we love her as she was."
With that we went on with service. Everything was a blur till I do's and you may kiss your bride. It was official we are now Mr. And Mrs. Chris Day. Pictures were taken as we made our way outside. Best man and Maid of Honor with the happy married couple posed for a few pictures in front of the Elco. Soon Chris and I climbed into the Elco and took off to hotel. I'm sure we rattled a few nerves with how loud the Elco is. Once at hotel Monkey and Kentucky took care of the Elco for us we made our way to our room. There waiting for us was a beautiful dinner for two on balcony by candlelight. Once that was done Chris drew us a bubble bath in the whirlpool from there we spent the rest of the night celebrating our wedding night as a happy married couple. The next morning will making journey back to the 405 but this time Kentucky was riding with Daddy Dave and Cassi so Chris and I could take our time getting back.