one day till race day

Friday morning came early. Here I am at work working but racing on my mind. I brought Luv in as Justin wanted to check it over from doing test hits. I gave my truck the nickname of Luv. There was nothing to be ordered so I spent the day out in the shop.
Justin and the guys an I checked Luv over and she got a clean bill of health. So we are good to go and I can't wait.
Work went slow but I kept busy doing odds and ends of stuff. Erin called me into her office I was not sure what going on.
"Hey Becks, can you come in my office?" She stuck her head in the shop.
"Yeah sure." We made our way to her office. Once in her office she informed me that I need to grab some more Midwest gear and to go out merch area of the shop to pick out some gear. With that I made my way out to it to find some. I found some tanks and T-shirts and a few sweat shirts that I liked. I picked it out and made my way back to Erin's office to show her what I got. I picked two T-shirts and four tanks along with two sweat shirt. With that Erin handed me Midwest backpack that we just got in to put my gear in. I went and placed it in my office. Soon it was lunch time and Chris showed up to take me out to lunch.
"Hey darling want to grab some lunch with me?"
"Sure,let me let Erin know I'm going to lunch meet me at your van."
I quickly went to Erin's office and let her I was grabbing lunch with Chris. She OK with it, I was on my way to grab lunch with Chris. Chris was waiting for me. Hopping into his van we were on our way to lunch. We went to Firehouse Subs for lunch. It was delicious. Soon it was time to go back work and Chris also had to get back to work too.
Once back to work the rest of day seem to go faster. Work was over and I was punch out I was on my way home. I left Luv at the shop I will pick up on the way to the races tomorrow night. Chris was home when I got home and he had dinner all made it was on table. We ate dinner and after dinner we watched a movie and then went to bed.