the date part two

The car ride to the local dinner was quite enither one of us said a word.
Once at the dinner taken to our seats and our order was taken I broke the ice. " Chris I'm sorry for lining to you early.  When we got to ranch I was nervous because I had bad experience horse back riding and after we kissed."
"It's..."
"Let finish please I've never been kissed before let alone have a boyfriend. I know I'm twenty-eight something has be wrong with me. Well you see back home guys were scared of me because of older brother and his friends because he part of a biker gang and guys knew if they broke my heart they would have to pay.
"It's Okay, and I'm not afraid of your brother and his biker buddies. Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"
"My brother always said stay from street racers but guess what I'm not going listen to him, YES I will be your girlfriend.
With that Chris and Becks kissed and enjoy their supper and finish the night off with late night run to the Super Wall Mart to get groceries. Then back Becks camper to drop her off.
"I've had great time with you see you later."
"So have I, I've work tomorrow but stop by Midwest Street Cars Automotive tell them Kamikaze sent you. They are looking for a parts person to order and pick up parts for the shop. They'll love you. Good luck love."
With that they kissed once again while standing in the door way. Waving goodbye and walking into darkness of the camper Becks.
......
"Well little sis who was that I just saw you kiss?" Said rough voice that could only belong to was Harley.