at the shop

Shawn lead Becks into Chief's office sense it was the only office that had couch in it.
"Monkey go get Erin and tell her to get the First Aid kit and we are Chief's office."
Soon after that you can hear sound of an up set Kamikaze and running feet down the hallway that came to a stop with hush voices behind the door. Soon Chris walks in trying to stay calm with all his might and Erin stepping in front of him and kneels in front of couch that you are laying.
"Oh you poor thing let check your face." You wince as she gently touch your cheek.
"What this is a party in my office?" Chief asked with out noticing me laying on his couch. Everyone turns to look at him. That when he noticed me.
"Oh my god what happened to her and is she going be OK, who is she?"
Chris stood over me and took my hand in his. Went to tell everyone who I was fellow by me telling them what happened to me.
Cleaned and antibiotics cream with a few swear words along with some stitches I was on my way to healing. Chris is making me stay at his house for time being while some his friends drive Harley and his puppets out the state not have them return. Chief well Justin and Shawn have hired me as the parts person. For once I feel like I belong here unlike back where I use to live. Little does Harley know I went and got biker patch covered so I don't need to have that pass to remind me of it now it's onto the future.