day off

With day off Chris and I spent it in the garage with him working on a few things on Elco so he would be ready for the race this coming weekend. He showed me how change nitrous lines due to last hit earlier this morning he had one come loose midway down the road at less it did not cause a fire. With them replaced and oil change the Elco was ready for the race. It was hot so Chris and I decided to go to the river to have a picnic and to go swimming. While at the river we ate our late lunch and swam a bit. I lay out big flat rock to gets some sun while Chris fished. Chris had no luck of catching any fish it was getting late and sun was getting covered by clouds like we in for a storm. While walking to the truck I heard small whimpers I stop and held my hand out to stop Chris, he stop talking and walking and looked at me like WTF. Then I heard the whimpers again look at him. "Did you hear that?" "Yeah I heard that sounds like over here by the that bush." Slowly we made way over to find two sweet and innocent blue nose pups. "Aww you poor babies look at you two, someone just dumb you hear like your trash but your not. Your come with us." I looked up at Chris and I was not taking no as answer I going keep the pups no matter what. "Chris we taking them with us they can't stay here. I'm keeping them , they can't go to the animal shelter because they will euthanize before they get chance to find a loving home because of what breed they." Soon Chris was knelt down beside me smiling. I knew I won but I did not say a word. We held our hands out to them to see if they come to us. Slowly they creep up to us not before clap of thunder causing the pups and us jump. "It okay guys we're not going hurt you. Let get you home before storm hits." Chris said sweetest voice. The pup came scampering up to us with tails wagging. Chris pick up one and I picked up the other one, we both stood up and walked to truck. We put the pups in back seat we loaded up the rest of the stuff we brought with us then hopped into truck and made our way home. We made it home before the storm came.  I took both pups into the guess bathroom to give them a much needed bath while I did that Chris ran to the pet store to pick up what we needed. I would make a vet appointment for them tomorrow. It turns out both pups are females, poor Chris is going be out numbered by females in this house. Later on I got cleaned up and began to fit supper while Chris played with the pups. During eating supper we decided names Pixie and Luna. Pixie smaller one and Luna for slightly bigger one. We went to bed early due we both had work tomorrow I would take Pixie and Luna to work with me.