at the club

Once dinner was done and all loaded back onto the bus it was time to hit the club. The line to Hart Luck was long but Shawn talked to the owner which by the way is the one and only Carey Hart earlier at SEMA and was able to get us a VIP seating in club and we could get us to skip the line. Once in club Chuck order us or I should say order himself a bottle of Fireball Whiskey and Justin ordered two bottles of Gray Goose with mixers and a bottle Patron. Tonight is going get crazy hope everyone has bail money if they need it. Phantom was making us ladies drinks for the night. The next morning going to suck. Erin dragged Jackie and I out on the dance floor soon Daddy Dave's wife Cassi join us to dance. We all having a great time. The guys sat side lines laughing at us. Erin and I evil smiled at each knowing what we were about to do. We danced our way to the guys and grab our men and dragged them onto dance floor and began to dance with them. I was beginning to get a buzz and did not have a care to world about it.
"Darling I can't dance."
"Oh hush let do the dancing." Slightly slurring my words. I would make a grandma blush the way I was dancing. Chris was flushed by way I was acting. Once done dancing we made our way back to our seating I had Phantom make me another drink. Chuck makes way up to us to the mini bar and pours two shots of Fireball and hands me one.
"HERE TO A BADASS SEASON AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" Chuck yells over the music and we down the shots Phantom hands me my drink which gladly took to get burning feeling out my mouth from the Fireball. Chris mixes himself another drink and we go to take a seat with the crew. Everyone is having a great time laughing and talking an enjoying our drinks and taking shots. We all go to dance well all but Phantom he was passed out on couch. Also to soon it was time to leave being it was close to three in morning and we had to head back to the hotel. I had kicked my heals off as my feet. Heal plus drinking equals a broken ankle and that was not going happen. Walking out of the club Chris picked me up he didn't want me walking in my bare feet on ground. I kept giggling because Chris kept sticking his face in my neck and his beard kept tickling me and he would kiss an nip at my neck. We made on the bus and made track back to the hotel. We all be feeling it in morning but some of us won't remember the night before. 10 AM is going be hell.