the test hit

It in wee hours in morning Chris, the guys and I made it to the testing ground. Soon the Elco was rolled off the trailer we gathered  around to get started with what need to be done. It was cold and I was kicking myself in the ass for picking shorts and flip flops to wear at less I was smart to wear Chris's sweat shirt, my legs and feet were froze but I did not let on about because knowing Chris would make me sit in the truck so kept quiet. Soon it was time for the test hit. Chris walk up to me bent down to kiss me then hopped into Elco putting his helmet on and started the Elco. I ran up to the open door and yelled to him good luck and keep it rubber side down he nodded his head and blow me a kiss with a smirk on his face. Before I knew it he was about to make a hit. We got two good hits and loaded up Elco and took off before the police showed up. On way back to house Chris reach over and placed his hand on upper leg and jump due to my coldness." Dame woman your a human ice cube." Soon he flipped on heat which made me drowsy. I could not help chuckle at way he looked when he felt how cold my leg was. Before we made it home I fell asleep I awoke later on to find myself in bed with Chris having his back snoring away. My feet were still cold I got evil smirk on face with all my strength I pulled all covers on me leaving Chris uncovered just in his boxers carefully uncovered my feet and placed them in the middle of his back. I thought it was good pay back for what he did to me a few days ago at work. He let out yulp as feet touch his back, I made sure I looked like I was sound asleep but he didn't buy it. I just gave him a evil smirk and laugh then he realize it was pay back. You might be wondering what he did when I was at work. He showed up one day I was busy trying unload the truck he came up behind me with a bucket of ice water and dumped it on me and tried to take off running but karma got the better of him, he dropped the bucket and tripped over it landing in a mud puddle. Justin and Shawn fell to ground laughing let's just say it made it on Chief and Shawn show podcast. So at shop and podcast he is known as Puddles.
Anyways Justin and Shawn have given me the day off so Chris and I can spend some time together.