never give up

I just let my feet take me to were they thought was best for me which turned out to be the pond behind the shop. There was bench by the water so just sat and cried with head hanging low. Next thing I know I feel the bench move as is someone sitting beside me. I look through my hair to see Shawn.
"Ya want to tell me what going on Chris is beside himself."
"This week makes 4 years that my mama and best friend died. Plus my truck is broke down which by the way was my best friend's truck his parents gave me the truck knowing how close we were. I'm just over whelmed that all. I can't afford to get the truck fix. I know I should have not snapped at Chris but I was upset and didn't know how to handle it."
"Come here kido,we get you though this. Me and the boys at shop will fix your truck it's on house." Shawn wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"Shawn you guys don't need to do that,I'm sure I could of figured out a way to pay for it to be fix. Thank you it means a lot. Chris does know about my mama or my best friend please don't tell him when time is right I'll tell him about them."
With that we got up and walk back to the shop. Justin just got back from court so all the guys were hanging out talking when we got back. That day I learned that I found a new family that I felt loved by, they have my back and I have theirs. We may not blood but that doesn't matter. An to never give up there always someone to help you through it no matter how hard it can be.