Chapter 8: MAKING MEMORIES IN BALESIN

Hi friends! Before reading this chapter please watch the aerial shot video of Balesin Island club up there sa multi-media part. And if you want, you can also search the place sa internet. Membership club siya. Sobrang ganda dyan! Imagine them shooting their MV there. YAY! Bagay na bagay yung boys dyan. How i wish dyan ishoot yung MV ng boyfriend which will be released this March. Anyway have you watched their MV of Somebody? So much feels! Not to mention, they're all looking so fine and classy on that MV. Comment your opinions!

**************

"Joao.. Can we talk?"

I looked at her.. she's twisting her fingers. That means she's nervous. I know her.

"Please.."

"Okay. We can talk here. Now." I said.

"Somewhere more private?" She said

I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. She followed. I went to the backstage of the theatre. Here is where we used to talk when we wanted more privacy. It used to be our favorite hiding place.

I faced her. "So what are we going to talk about?"

*sighs* "i heard.. i heard that you and russ are good now. I mean, that you're friends again.."

I didn't answer.

"Joao, i'm sorry. Wala naman talagang nangyari samin ni russell that day.. I was drunk the night before.. i thought it's you i called. But i was too drunk i dialed russell's number instead. I didn't know what i was doing.. you saw me wearing russell's clothes because i got shit all over myself on our way to my condo. So he lend me his shirt.. please.. hear me out.." she said

"You don't have to explain russell explained everything to me."

"Do you for--"

"Chie, 1year. 1year i was waiting for you. Pero hindi ka lumapit. It's always russell who's trying to explain to me and that pissed me off. Naging unfair ako sakanya because of too much anger. Kasi it's you who i wanted to explain but you never came. Instead you dated someone else!"

"But joao i was just making you jealous! Can't you see?"

"What? Well then, you just pushed me further away!"

"It's eya, isn't it?"

"Leave eya out of this."

"Is she really the new girl then?"

Lumapit siya sakin tapos niyakap ako.

"Joao please.. i still love you.. i can't take it anymore.. nasasaktan ako pag nakikita ko kayo magkasama.."

I sighed. "Chie. You should move on.."

"No.. baby please.. hindi mo na ba ko mahal? 3 years baby, 3 years! I was just too stubborn to apologize. Iniisip ko na hindi ko naman kasalan na nalasing ako at si russell yung natawagan ko. I don't want to lower my pride and i lost you! I lost you and I want you back, i miss you so bad.."

"You should move on chie.. please.."

Bumitaw siya sa pagkaka'hug niya sakin then tumingin sa gilid niya.