Chapter 21: LOST STARS

Np: Lost Stars by Adam Levine

Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies.
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see.
Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow.
Best laid plans; sometimes are just a one night stand.
I'll be damned; Cupid's demanding back his arrow.
So let's get drunk on our tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~
•Eya's POV•

Me: "hey, baby boo. Let's go star gazing."

Hinawakan niya yung kamay ko tapos tumayo na siya sa pagkakaupo niya. Lumabas kami sa may garden area ng bahay nila ford.

Me: "joao, let's lie down."

Humiga kami pareho sa grass. We can clearly see the stars from here.

Me: "look at the stars. Look how they shine for you." I sang.

Joao: "and everything you do. They were all yellow." He continued.

I raised my right hand as if reaching for the stars.

Me: "look at that baby. And that one. They're so bright."

Joao didn't say anything but i know he's listening.

Me: "ang ganda ng stars. They are all beautiful. Some are shinning brighter than the others. The others naman.. they look like.. lost stars.."

Joao: "you look like the brightest star. The most beautiful one."

I laughed. My sweet sweet joao. I'm gonna miss this baby.. So much it's tearing me. So much it's killing me.

Me: "you and your cheesy lines."

Joao: "mamimiss mo din yan."

I sighed. Binaba ko yung kamay ko and stopped pointing at the stars.

Me: "but i'm more like one of the lost stars.."

Joao: "i guess we are all lost stars."

Me: "yeah.. yeah maybe we are.."

Joao: "eya. Ple-"

Me: "i love you joao. I love you so much. I love you too much. Wǒ fāshì wǒ tài ài nǐle. Wǒ ài nǐ. Wǒ ài nǐ. Wǒ ài nǐ. I love you and i can't stop saying it. I love you. I love you. Wǒ ài nǐ." (I swear i love you too much. I love you.)

Joao: "i love you too eya. So much you don't know how you're driving me crazy right now."

I know joao. I know cause you're part of me and it's driving me crazy too.

Me: "i wanted to give you something.. something that you won't forget. Something that you won't lose. So i'm giving you the stars.. or the universe in general. I'm giving you infinity."

I lifted up my head and supported myself with my elbow. I went closer to his face until i'm kissing him. I kissed him hard. I kissed him fiercely. Like it will be the last time that i'll be kissing him. I gave him a kiss that i hope he won't forget.