PROLOGUE (INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS)

"We ma-a-a-a-a-de it!"

The crowd goes wild as we finally heard their voices sing somewhere from the backstage

"We ma-a-a-a-a-de it!"

"BPH! BPH! BPH!"

"BPH! BPH! BPH!"

The whole stadium started to chant.
We are all moving our stick lights in synchronized motion. I am seated with my best friend at the VVIP section.

Two hundred thousand fans. All gathered together. The thousands of people surrounding us, with all kinds of looks on their faces, who are all here for the same reason as we are. They've gotten inspired and they have fallen inlove with these five boys.

The band emerges somewhere under the stage and the whole stadium exploded with cheers and screaming fans..

While my heart exploded with so much pride.

This is finally their first ever concert being held at the largest stadium in asia

This is finally their first ever concert being held at the largest stadium in asia. The start of their world tour concert. This first one, is a SOLD OUT.

"So these are the moments and we've come so far just to reach that star.
So hard to imagine almost gave up dreamin' but we kept on believin'"

The whole stadium is singing with them and i have so much feels right now.. so much i'm crying. I've been there with them from the start. Since day one. I've seen them grow. And yes they finally made it.

After all the chances taken, these are the moments we're flyin' in glory.

Oooh yes we know it's worth it
Oooh and the time is perfect
We know it's meant to be
We made it you and me

Everybody is singing with them. We are all singing. Our hands are up in the air, waving once again, in synchronized motion. I love this fandom.

Oh these are the hours touching out the skies, baby you and i
And we're movin' forward, climb more mountain heights, wa can reach that high.

I'm so proud of them. So proud I can't stop crying. I looked at my best friend and she's crying too. She's feeling it too because like me, she witnessed them grow.

And off we go to the top of the world
And we'll keep on shining as bright as the sun above.

We made it
We made it