Words from a stranger

2 years has pass... He has not come back, every promise he made shattered like empty bottles, 3 more years has pass more promise he never fullfilled. I'm marrying someone I don't know, soon, and still hoping he come for me.

I sat on a table and open the laptop he gave me. I looked at our chat, my messages for the past months is unread. On the corner Of my room is my family's traditional wedding gown.
I just hope he steal me away from this same old room I woke up everyday. I sneak out the palace to cry in my secret place I found near by the forest of certain death when I was young. Its quiet in here... like always. I let out my tears. I heard rustle by the bush and wiped my eyes, someone on an old ragy cloak came out. I didn't mind him that
much. "Who are you?" I ask while scribbling on the ground with my wand.

"I'm just someone looking for answers"
He said taking off his hood revealing that sad gloomy eyes that look familiar, my eyes in the mirror. "What about you? What are you doing here? princess"

"None of your bussiness!" I shouted at him to let out some emotion. He did not mind I shouted but he smiled like a broken person.

"You are lucky princess, you have someone to hate, to worry, to love, to cry... You should cherish those feelings." A single tear came out his eye and thought to myself That I am not lucky but unfortunate.

"How do you love someone you don't love?"
"I don't know"
"How do you forget someone you love?"

He looked at me like as if he embodied sorrow and happiness. "You don't, you cherish every moment you can take with him"

"But he loves someone else..."
"Does he? Or you just think that"
"I dunno, he keeps coming for me but he like jackie"
"True feelings are often hidden' that what my wife said long time ago when i met her and now I did not regret anything for the only 11 years we had together." He said holding a crescent moon necklace looking happier than earlier. His broken smile turned to a frown of a devil. Regrets is imitating out of him

"Your a lucky man, you got to spend that much year with your love, me... I didn't even get to tell how I felt for him." I shook the dirt of my wand and shoot the ground with green laser.

"Well it's not too late yet."

"It is already, he loves someone el-" he cut me off

"It's not too late yet"

"He l-

"Not late!"

"Loves som-"

"You'll never get over him if you don't tell him"

"But..." For some reason words won't come out my mouth as if im afraid to say something.

"Scared of rejection?" He said on my face taunting me I think. "What is something to be afraid without knowing it first? It's part of life." His eyes look familiar again. Those eyes I lost long ago, those eyes of joy. "It'll be too late if you don't go now" He smiled asking me to go.

My head suddenly cleared and everything look brighter. A smile grew on my face as I got up. As I run he said "your welcome and good luck" and vanish as if he was just an imagination from the leaves as he start to play a joyful song on his flute. As soon i got in the castle I took my mom's dimensional scissor and open a portal Marco's room. I walked in and looked around...
Its... Empty. I look at my old room returned to normal, the backyard, and living room. No one is home or do they live here? The thought of never seeing him again shattered me. I had my hopes up. As i just about to open a portal to my room then I notice a red hoodie sitting on the couch. I halted and reach for it. The door opened and a beautiful stranger is  standing there.

"Ohh hey, you didn't tell me you were coming" he walked forward and that familiar mole on his left cheek told me who this person is.

"You haven't read my messages!" I shouted at him

"I was busy and my laptop broke, sheesh you don't have to shout." He grab his red hoodie.

"Sorry, I'm going now, I just wanna stop by... Good bye" i opened the portal to my room then he grabbed my hand.

"Is that really the reason your here? Come with me I have a lot of  stories to tell." He closed the portal and dragged me outside, His hand is big and rough yet gentle. He put me on his dragoncycle.

"Fine, I will stay with you forever" I whispered smiling then wrap my arms around him leaning on his back as we go. 'thank you'