A night

You get the idea of one thing gonna happen. Warning! 18+
----------------------------------------------

Star PoV

"Bye mom im off behind our backyard." I said going to the backyard and climb the fence over while trying not to touch any cactus... He need to cut this prickly jungle! I enter his house to the kitchen and there he is humming a playful tune while making his special nachos and that food is so damn good like heaven. For months we have been hanging out together and that frown on his face before is now a smile and each day we grew fonder of each other. Im happy to be by his side."Star nachos ready." He said bringing a mountain of cheesy nachos. We got to the living room and settle down on the couch. I sat on my special spot, his lap. Marco put on a random movie. Towards the end of the movie he cried, It was cute of him. After the movie my alarm rang telling me to go home... I ignored my alarm and stayed sense i live like a couple of feet away anyway. I got on top of marco and laid on his chest while holding his hands. "How is holding the hands of your crush?" I ask.

"Well... It feels normal except its the hand of my girlfriend" he smiled and planted a kiss on the back of my hand. His hearth beats is so relaxing to listen to. A minute of silent pass and his hearth start beating fast, i look up to him and met his beautiful mocha eyes. I gaze up to it. Our face slowly getting closer while staring at each other. As we get closer we closed our eyes and kiss. His lips touching mine. I held on his neck while he wrap his arms around me. We broke apart and blush together. Shyly we start to kiss again but this time Marco is being aggresive. He puts his tongue in to mine and start dominating mine and i like it. Marco unzip my dress and start giving me the bites on the shoulder and neck making me moan. I took his shirt and admire his perfectly toned body. Marco pulled me to a hug and kisses me again he swirl and press against my tongue. Between my legs i could feel im wet and his hard stiff manhood bulging through his pants and poking me. I press my hip down and rub against him.

Marco's PoV

After a long kiss we look at each other breathing heavily gazing on each other with lust. Star strip off my short and boxer exposing my rock hard manhood then shifted her back on me with her legs apart panty less. She pulled out condom she opened with her mouth lustfully and put it on my manhood. My jaw drop from just watching her do those and felt the condom too small for me but sex is sex. I then caress her shoulder down to his thighs then adjust star for my manhood to slip in her. Star groan in pain and pleasure. "Wanna stop?" I ask in a gentle voice over hears. She nodded no and said that it was fine. I start moving in a slow pace while giving her the love bites on her collar blade as she moans my name out. She held my head on her till a mark is left as i feel her inside tighten so i slowly fasten my pace. Star gets up and change her position facing me and doing it on her pace as we gaze on each other breathing heavily and moaning. Star wrap his arm on my neck and i put my hands on her waist then we kiss again. After a while i felt something tore but not sure what it is. Star pave up faster and faster as her core tightens signaling that she is near sand so am i. After few more thrust we reach climax together as star moan out loud and i groan in pleasure releasing my baking essence inside her oven. She fell asleep on me panting. Her face with a pleasured look gently sleeping on me. I felt something drip but i too is tired and fell asleep

Star's PoV

After that hot night i woke up Marco spooning on me with his arms around me while were both naked. I get up and look at the clock sending me to panic. Were late to school! "Marco~" i said in a sweet tone. "5 more minutes..." He groans.  "Marco! Were late!" I shouted at him waking him up. He look a bit annoyed...

"You mean your late?" He smirk... Ohh yeah he does not go to school anymore... 

"...yeah" i said putting my scattered clothes on the floor and throwing away the used condom from last night... That was hooot~

"Get ready and meet me later." Marco said standing up as his morning wood dangle. "Star get moving!" He said as he put some clothes on. I went out to marco's backyard and make my way through this AW!!!! Prickly jungle!!! I run up to my room get change and grab my bag and say good bye to my dad. Outside i see Marco waiting on a motorcycle. He toss a helmet to me and start the engine i put the helmet and wrap my arm on him. I lean my head on his back smilling. His scent reeks of me... A few minutes we arrived at school with extra spare time. Marco peck on my cheek.

"See you later again?" He said smirking as some random girls shriek over marco. I push him away and gives him a kiss and a nod before heading to class... One question i have forgotten where does he get those stuff? I look back and watch Marco drive away already missing him. Wait! I hate school why did i come? After opening my locker a note fell out. I picked it up and read it.

I warn you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it for now.