After Senior Prom.

No time to waste! Start reading! x3
This one is detailed so warning!

$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥

Star's PoV

"Star! Don't its spiked!" Marco said slapping my cup off my hand.
"Heyy! My drink. Hmmm" i groan at him. "How is it spike? It not filled with spikes in it!"

"Thats now what i meant. The drink is mixed with alcohol you shouldn't be drinking" he grab my hand and pull me to the dance floor. " lets go dance with the others." He left me with Janna and went to jackie to dance with... Stupid.

After prom.

After prom everyone is leaving Marco and I had a great time except when janna and the boys want to shut us inside the janitor's closet and jackie seem not to like it. As we leave i drank a few cups of punch before living because i was thirsty and it had a weird taste honestly. Little later Marco's mom arrive. "Mom, I been spiked I'm bit drunk" Marco said taking off his tai and vest, unbuttoning his shirt and belt. "Ohh.. Mijo, just like your father. Angie said with smile of amusement. Through out the ride we didn't spoke but my eyes is locked on Marco. He look adorable, I touch his chest and sleeping face, Angie giggled catching what I was doing.

"I know the reason why you stayed till now."

I looked at her bit confused and bit dazed somehow but I don't know why.

"You stayed not because your mom wants you to stay longer"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"You love my son, and I'm glad you do."

"I love him, his cute and cares for people... And me... but how'd you know?" wait! What? I did not mean to say that. For that moment i could not think straight

"Never doubt a mother's instinct, but please take care of him" she smiled at me stopping at their garage's way then held my hands. "He'd be probably still insecure and try hard bad boy if you never came to earth, to us" she open her door and Marco woke up. In my head I'm saying that i should commit tonight... It must be tonight!

Marco's PoV

I woke up as my mom get out the car. Im still intoxicated "Were here?" I said picking up my mess. Star help me out. Im still daze, sober up a bit with blurry vision. I don't know whose bed all i want is to sleep. I heard the door close, locking. "Marco" Star calls.
I groan in reply.
I felt something brushing agains me. I see a haze of a dreamy skyblue, a curtain of blonde, its Star laying above me. With a blur some how i could not take my gaze away. Star lean down and kiss me on the lips. Her soft lips pressing against mine. I push away blushing.

"Do you love me?" Star ask in a serious tone.

"Why'd you ask a silly question?" I replied.

"Answer me Marco! Im serious!" She shouted.

"I... Ahh... I dunno" I look away unable to answer though i know the answer... Maybe im just still scared of that

Her eyes soon well up with tears, raining on my cheek. I swallow myself and wrap my arm on her. Im stupid not realizing. "I love you... Before bloodmoon I been in love with you... The longer we're together the more i fall for you.... The more im gonna miss you when your gone... And I hid how i feel because i thought you would not feel the same... I don't want you to go"

I hear star sob. Im terrible.

Star's PoV

I cried for a little on Marco as he hugs me, just hearing those word lighten me up a bit. I lean up staring at his mocha eyes daring him "prove that yo-" he kissed me on the lips without even letting me finnish. His lips pressing against mine felt like heaven. Its like there is nothing but us. He let go and hid his blushing face, i too. "Mark me if you love me" Marco nibbled and sucked on my neck as I bit my lip in pleasure. He slowly made his way to my ear to my cheek to my lips while i undo his shirt touching his muscular chest. I turn around and let him unzip my dress and take it off then push me down on the bed kissing me deeply. His rough and big hands holding, embracing my body gently. He unhook
my bra and start on fondling my breast while sucking on the other side. I felt something stiff rubbing on my crotch.

Marco's PoV

Star roll us over then sat on my chest as she takes off my pants pulling out my stiff shaft. She kiss the tip of my dick and start giving me a blowjob. I groan in pleasure grabbing her ass shaking in front of me as she move up and down. I rip of her panties revealing her hairless crotch. I spread her open and start licking her slit. She changed her position, cow girl position. I could see her trying to slip my dick inside her while pain etch her face. She's a virgin. Slowly shes able to do it as well letting go a sexy moan and a painful groan at the same time. Shes able to take everything in. She start moving her hip. Her walls gripping me thightly. I could see blood dripping out her but she kept on going like a desperate person. I pull out and pin her down. "Don't force yourself." I whisper taking the lead.

"Im not forcing myself, I want this" she said back.

"Let me take care of you, just relax it'll be bit painful but it'll feel good" i start rubbing my tip against her's arousing her. She spread her leg relaxing letting me slip my dick in her. She moan wrapping her hand around me. Slowly moving my hip, taking the pace up. Finally shes feeling good how she moan my name on my ear quietly breathing heavily with her. I move my hip faster while kissing star deeply. Our tongue press on each other swirling mixing our saliva.she wrap her legs on me as her walls tighten. "Marco! I want your baby!" She shouted.
"Then take my cum inside you" I ejaculated in side her, impregnating her. For sure she'll be pregnant. I pull out and lay down beside her, snuggling.

Star's PoV

After the heated moment Marco snuggled on me. I still could feel Marco's seed inside me. The thought of me being a mother hit me like a truck. I smiled and held on Marco's arm.

"I Love you, Star" Marco whisper. "You can't leave me now"

"Don't bail out on me Marco" i replied smiling. We slept together naked.

Time skip

Months pass Marco is force to marry me after mom found out from Glossaryk who been watching us the whole time with great great great grandma Eclipsa that we had sex... The school does not know so i plan to tell everyone. I skip in the hallway toward the cafeteria humming a nursery rhyme. I look for Marco who sitting with the gang. I glomp on him from behind. "Hey, Honey hey guys" i said.

"Hey Star, you look very happy today" he replied

"Im pregnant!" I shouted and showing him and everyone my pregnancy test. Their mouth drop open.

"Damn boi! Marco your gonna be a father!" Janna shouted.