Final toast

Sad teen hotline?

—————————————————

As Marco and star enter the realm of magic the two queen soon followed while hekapoo order something sweet, a very unusual thing for her to do. "Not as good as flaming faire but... not bad... cheers" hekapoo said shakily laughing as her tears escape for the last time and the first time. She never once cried from before she just kept it inside her, she was used to being left behind by those she loved but this time it was her that is leaving. Hekapoo's tears kept flowing as she try to wipe them away but it won't go away no matter how much she wipe her face with her hands and arms bawling like a child. As her final destination she opened a portal to marco's room laying on his bed smiling. "Good bye. Macho man" hekapoo said as her dress burns and her body turn to sparks of embers till a black crown falls and bounce out the bed to marco's closet with a folded letter attach on the crown.

16 years later~

"Found you!" Mariposa screams on top of her lungs opening marco's closet expecting meteora hiding inside but met with a black crown rolling to her feet. She picked it up and opened the note attach. "-Hboo" mariposa whispers then screams as meteora jump on her back scaring mariposa. "What cha reading!" Meteora shouts. "Yeah what are you reading?" Marco ask as he raise an eye brow recognizing the writing and reach for the note whispering "Hboo" he looked at the note and read what was written. What was written made Marco skip a heart beat and smile. He laugh and place the note on his drawer placing the crown on mariposa's head. "Happy Bday, mariposa! Now your both princess." Marco said as the two high five each other and run down stair to show the crown. Marco opened the note again. "I freaking hate you! Take care of star! -Hboo" Marco said placing the note with a picture of hekapoo and the rest of the dragon cycle gang.

End.

————-
I'm so sad ;-; so disappointed with the ending!