Beyond the Dreams.

If you know where this is base on thumbs up on you... that thing made me cry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's PoV

After eating breakfast leaving home with just a cold good bye from my parents as they just look at their device with papers in their hands. I walk to school with my head down like always. Girls would laugh and bully me it hurt but i dont care. I just focus on my study. School end quickly like always and head home walking alone... every day its the same sad and depressing thing like im on the verge of death. As i got home my parents are still home doing more work like always. They ask what i want to eat. I said nothing and head to my room and slept. As i close my eyes I woke in my dream as a man wearing some attire. He reach for my hand and pull me up. I look at myself wearing a dress of a princess. He bowed and great me and called his princess in spanish "mi princessa."

I blush and looked around seeing that we are inside something surrounded by flowers. I could not believe what i am seeing or dreaming. He bow again and ask for my hands as a classical music play. I gave him my hand he pull me in and dance together. Our eyes locked on each other his mocha eye meating my sky. I could not help but blush. He smiled at me energetically, yet there is a hint of darkness. After we waltz around a door appear and he point me there, and said to me "goodbye, i'll see you again" i walk through and i woke up on my bed my alarm ringing, the sun burning my face, and my hearth beathing like drums. I shift my head to the clock and read the time. I jump off the bed and hit the shower as fast i can, get dress as fast I can, and Run as fast I can with a piece of toast on my mouth. As the day get through i cant help but day dream about the guy in my dream. The teacher called on me twice but i didnt not hear as i am too busy day dreaming. I stood up fast and everyone start laughing. "Stop day dreaming, its not like you" the teacher said and continue the lesson. After school I got back home fast grab dinner and hit the bed. I fell asleep pretty quick and there i see him again standing in front of me as I wake in my dream sitting on a bench. I jump and tackle him down on a hug on the bed of flowers. He hug back and said he missed me. It made me blush like a ripe tomato. He held my hands and brought me to an icecream cart and my favorate flavor is in there... a whole tub of banana ice cream~~~ he reach for a waffle cone and serve me double scoopp I gladly took it and eats it faster than the fastest runner in history could finish the whole course. I ask for another and he already prepared many. Suddenly I cried because it has a taste... a taste that remind me of my happy childhood when mom and dad was  not that busy. I miss those days... he stop for a while and embrace me and ask "something wrong?"

I stood still tearing as this has been my most fun time of my life eversince I was 5. He comforted me till I calm down with a hum then the door appear again and a word came out of his mouth and a smile. "I"ll see you again." I woke up on my bed with tears running down my cheek I curl up on my bed a lay there for a minute before getting ready for school. After leaving the house I walk to school wearing a bright red scarf. People would look at me mesmarize, I became more active at school in participation each day and each day seem to get brighter and for each night is when my day actually starts. We meet every time I fall to sleep. One day the all the boys was cheering on me except two girls they were rather angry. After school they purposely drag me to an alley threatening me to stop but i have no idea what they were talking about. They push me down and ruin my scraft. I run home crying, my parents aren't there so I run to my bed and tried to sleep. But i couldn't an hour later my parents arive cheering for as another business success. They drank loudly and party without even checkjng on me. I felt alone again till they stop pass out drunk on the couch. I went to their bathroom, open a cabinet, and took a sleeping pill. I walk to my room passing the living room where my parents lay on the couch pass out drunk. I lay on the bed and there he is waiting for me. The next day I came home and my parents were waiting for me. I was shock and petrafied for what they bad news they hold. An arranged marraige they did without consent or giving me any knowledge about. I storm out the foyer to my room with a bottle of sleeping pills in hand. I took one pill and lay there and when the darkness take over his always there standing... I cried out for him. He comfortrd me gently till its time to go. The next day I took another pill and the other day and other days. Every day I take a pill before sleeping and hid a bottle just in case. And soon I start sleeping at school and pill at school eventually i got caught and brought to the office and called my parents. They were not happy at all and scoled me at home. I run to my rpom crying and sleep it of. He waits there ready comfort me. His the only person who cares for me. His arm is my only home. Marco... the only person who truly understand me his always there for me. The door appear again... tine to go. Everyday seem to gloomy again like before and every day life just get worse and worse till i had enough of it. One day during lunch 2 girls at my class humilate, embarassed, and insulted me, everyone was laughing. I feel hopeless... I run home crying, open my cabinet open the bottle and swallow the remaining pills left... tens or twenties at once and lay on and instantly i see him there crying with all his life. My eyes start to get watery.

"Why'd you do it?" He said crying then hugs me tightly. "You shouldn't have to"

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask as we fall to the ground. He pointed at the door as it cracks then shatters. He jump back and darkness start to surround him as he flail, grunts, and scream in pain. I crawl back as a black robe towers over me. He reach for a flower with his skeleton hand qs tears run down the hood from a skull with the mocha brown eyes and place it above my ear before hugging me. "I love you" he said crying.