Rainy days

Marco's PoV

After staying up at school to study I took a stroll by the park as an unexpected rain came pouring down. damn weather forecast! Always lie and the sky is freaking clear earlier plus its spring! I start running looking for shelter. There on the distance a tiny place by a pond. After entering theres a girl sitting alone looking down at the pond as rain drops. Her sky like gaze met mine. She smiled at me. I blushed and awkwardly smile back. I blush looking at her unspeakable beauty and cheerful smile as her wet golden silky hair run down on her shoulder. I sat across her occasionally looking at her when i get a chance. Her wet clothes sticking to her skin and undergarment makes it hard to resist. Her pale skin, slim body, and those cute hearths on her cheek, she's so mature she's probably older than me. I watch her wrap her arm around her body as she shivers from her wet clothes. I walk over to her removing my hoodie and handing it to her. She gladly accept it with a smile and said "i know you been glancing, come sit by me." She giggled making me blush. "Your adorable, what is your name?" She ask.

"Marco, you?" I replied nervously as our shoulder touch.

"Star, thanks for the hoodie." She said wearing the hoodie after she has taken her wet shirt exposing that beautiful slim body of hers for a little. We sat there waiting for the rain to stop. It was an awkward silent. An hour later the rain stop and we departed our ways... I was a little sad but I'm sure we'll meet again.

Star's PoV

Ahgggg... Rain! Stop pissin on me clouds! Weather forecast lies again! I start running to the same place i took shelter a week ago. As i enter there is the guy on a red hoodie sitting as our eyes met again. "Your drench again" he chuckle patting the spot next to him.

"So are you" i replied sitting next to him as the rain just get harder, our body shivers, and silence but the sound of rain. I couldn't help but look at him constantly and our eyes meets and we look away embarrassed. Its really awkward. Silence between us grew and grew as seconds pass and those silence were broken by him.

"Wanna talk? Its really awkward." He said rubbing his hand together. I nod yes while i shiver. "Where do you work?" He ask. Wait... Work? Im still in highschool!

"I can't work yet, plus I'm still in highschool" i replied.

"Well you look mature and older."he said as he gaze at the rain that has weakened with a smile. Its true though that i'm mature and look older.

"It happens a lot but its fine i take it as a complement anyway" i said watching the rain too. "Well, what high school you from?"

"Somewhere... 2nd year college student right now"

"No way! Your older? "

"Seems so"

"But you still have that cute baby face"

"I been told many times"

Time pass as rain kept pouring but lighter than earlier. We chat and talk about ourselves waiting for the rain to stop but the rain kept going till we have nothing to tell its a very long rain and I'm grateful. The rain stop and the sun is setting. Time to say good bye. We stand up and walk together a bit and separate our way.

Marco's PoV

Weeks later after another rain but this time I'm prepared! As i exit the school the rain is lightly pouring and it just keep getting heavy. As i pass by the park i now always pass through because i found out its a shortcut but there is she again very soaked and some tears or water trailing down her face. Im sure shes crying the way she looks her cheerful smile gone. I sat next to her shaking my umbrella. "What's wrong?" I ask trying to comfort her as she hug and cried on me. I pat her head  as she sob and saying to let it all out till she stops. After she have calmed down i ask again.