Are you looking?

I'm not use to writing short story this short :/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many years later after the war against Eclipsa and toffee.

Star's PoV

Its been many years sense that whole war thing happen, few of the high council died, my mom, the immortal and great great great grandmother Eclipsa were together when they departed. Dimensional hopping became impossible. I grab my mom's dimensional scissor and tries to open a rip, but nothing. I let out a deep sigh of disappointment and despair. Still nothing... I walk down the hall toward the throne where a ceremony being held tomorrow. I look down at my mom's seat. It look the same. the first time I got to sit on her lap when i was young. My dad appeared behind me.
"You okay? Star, darling" King butterfly asked holding on his cane.
"Yeah... Its nothing, im fine" star said in a sad tone.
"I know, I miss her too." King river held the armrest of his seat. "Marco, I polished this for him." River chuckled.
"I have a legacy to protect. I don't wanna disappoint mom" I said to myself feeling the pain right at my hearth, stabbed and ripped apart. I walked back to my room their sits my gown for tomorrows event. I sigh "I thought were meant to be together". I sat down by my desk looking at the clock from earth. Its past noon there i wonder how he doing.

Marco's PoV

I watch as heckpoo's flameless body get buried, on her fiery dress. "You gave me a good use of my time dear, thanks" I said as I hold our baby. Everyone thought i had an affair because star had me first, but truly, I loved her like when I first truly loved someone. Dimensional travel became impossible when she got weaker because of the war we fought. Toffee had sucked her life and barely able to send everyone back but herself. She wanted a child before she go. We had a daughter, we named her Maria hecate Diaz. She look like her mother and a mole on her left cheek. After her funeral we went home and i had to change maria's stinky diaper.

Star's PoV

I stared at the clock watching it change. I see a red string attached to me but its broken. I stand up and walk to my balcony and look at the moon, and said "are you looking?" I went to my bed and rest. next day my wedding. I wore my wedding gown... The same one mom wear when she married dad.
"You look beautiful, star darling." dad said. "Thanks dad" i smiled to hide my true emotions. As i get to the altar my Mewnian groom took my arm.

Marco's PoV
I sat by a window holding books and notebook to study while watching maria. I looked at the moon and ask"are you looking?"

Years later-

Maria is at that age now. "Dad! Im taking nachos with me!" Maria shouted outside, "don't take nach-" maria had left already before Marco finish his sentence. I sigh and just nod it off and star moving the boxes out the house. Were moving to a new home near my new job. I went to my old room to get something and my red hoodie. A box fell out of it as i open it there sit pictures. There is me and her on our wedding attire that suppose to happen before she died. And their a photo of her me and maria together at the hospital. She have a lovely smile. A note fell out from the picture saying "hey Big boy. I must be dead if your reading this. I you better be taking good care of our child... It must be hard for you that im gone, but i didn't regret what i done to you, 8 minutes in my dimension is worth a lot. I hope your happy and here is a gift for you. Im leaving the responsibility to you now Marco. Don't fail me!" I pick up the the dimensional scissor as i tear. I tried opening a rip but nothing. I sigh in disappointment then a crown appeared on my head a black one like H-poo and fire appeared above my head and i tried opening another i closed it and smiled. "Dad! Im back" maria barge in the room with nachos. "Sick flame dad and why are you smiling while crying?"
"Nothing, wanna go to another demension?"

Star's PoV

As i walk around the court yard i heard a  ruckus and guards are coming. I heard a familiar voice and i walk there to see it and there a familiar man with a red hoodie strap on him. I cried in happiness as i rush toward him to tackle him. "Marco! I miss you" i held his face and place my forehead against his and look straight to his mocha eyes.
"Im back, star" Marco smiled back.
"Uhh... Dad who is this!" The girl that look like heckapoo looks a bit angry. Marco and i got up and I dismiss the guards. "This is star butterfly"
"Queen butterfly"
"I see you got married."
"Yep, this young woman?"
"Maria my daughter"
Behind me my son came out "this, my son comet"
We look at each other awkwardly for a moment, leaving our children to be and sat on a nearby bench. For a moment i see a red string attached on the two. "Do you see this?"
"Red string? Yes"