The new life

The previous story will remain in cliff hanger :> and this will be only Marco.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco's PoV

A beam of morning light woke me from my bed. Next to me is star sleeping peacefully. I smiled and peck her cheek suddenly i realize that was a dream as a child jump on me waking me up.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" My daughter, Ella Bell Diaz or Butterfly because political reasons. I got up and calm down my daughter.

"Im up. Im up." I said yawning.

"Ew!!! Your breath stinks like moldy nachos"  She runs away from the room. I shift my gaze to star whom too just woke up.

"Morning love." I said pecking her cheek. She smiled and looked at me with a sleepy face then completely fall asleep again. I got up and went on to get ready. After getting ready servants line up bowing to me... The head butler asked what i would like to eat but i said nothing and dismisses everyone when everyone is gone i head to the kitchen to grab my secret sugary cereal inside the cupboard in a wall. I poured that sweet sweet meal on a bowl then milk and a spoon full to my mouth. Star would kill just for this cereal. I walk over to the window and there i could see my children my son doing some karate and being a nerd and my lil'girl pretending to cast narwhal blast while jumping places to places. Out of nowhere star appeared beside me eating the same cereal as mine.

"Remember when we were back on earth?" She asked before taking a spoonful of breakfast.

"Yeah... It was a blast" i said taking another spoonful.

"Don't you think its time for Sol? He need some earth experience other than karate his 16 already" star said taking a spoonful.

"What about ella? She'll be lonely here." I ask

"She'll be fine with your parents." Star pull out her wand and looked at it. "Sol has no interest on the wand but ella... Gonna be a disaster..."

"Talk about mom gene" i chuckle then star hit me with her spoon. After breakfast  we attend our royal duties me the papers and public affairs and such, Star has conference, diplomatic, and party event planning.
"For the last time! We don't need a segregation policy! If you don't like commoners deal with it. Next!" I said to the chubby rich guy.

"Presenting Geralt of rivia." The man with two swords said. "I heard about a problem of yours." I nod thinking what was the problem.

"Aye. I have task for ya. I need a special spice from a demon's den. Its called Devil's spice. Get it for me i'll pay hefty" i said stamping some stupid request with disapprove.

"You'll need a master thief"

"Aye but its inside a mimic box."

"Few things... Don't kill the demon... His way too powerful for you to handle. talk to my assistant and she'll give you a passage"

"I'll tale care of it" the man with two swords left and more peeps came and came as well some last moment show up... Why!? The whole public stuff its taken care and its past 4pm... I let out a bit of relief relaxing for a minute visiting my bored children. "Hey... Dad" they said un energetically
"Wan't some nacos?" I ask making them both stand in excitement. Nachos always do the trick... But if star smell this she'll go crazy... We walk to the kitchen and do what i gotta do and make my special nachos after I'm done making two mountains i went ahead to star whom speaking to aristocrats, nobles, and other rich people. She talked at them elegantly which is funny because this the opposite of her. She is definitely going to explode. I called on star as i walk in and everyone bowing. I moved my hand up as a symbol of accepting there.... something a word i can't find. "Need a break?" I ask as star let out a sigh of relief nodding yes. I chuckled and kiss her cheek before letting her rest. "Pardon me, Star has some other business she gotta take, i'll take her place till her return." I said as lot of people gather around me to shake my hand and talk bussiness... Help... After talking to a seem to be endless crowd and getting over board about arranged marriage for my lil'girl which i always refuse with a very scary looking face and everything is just fancy talk. Star came back and more refreshed she tap me out and i continue my way to my prison of papers again. Time pass as i get through important papers till midnight. Star walk on her night gown. Her slim figure and lingerie showing through the thin cloth. I could stare on her forever. She walk over sitting on my lap like a baby wanting a nap. "Come sleep with me" Marco she said clinging on me now.
"In a second, Star" i said literally as i finish signing the last paper. As i get up i picked star up whom who has fallen asleep letting out quiet snores and carried her to bed. She must be very tired. I put her down on our bed and strip down if my fancy royal attire that i hate much but i got no choice and tuck in with star who is like a magnet curling up on me. "Night my bright Star" i said pecking her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i need to get my shit together and write down ideas i think off *^* and get stuff published.