Lost memories.

This is a crossover! Warning! A CROSSOVER fanfic :)

;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:(:(:(:;:(:(:(:(;);4:.$75(;(;::,

Star's PoV

I lay on my bed next to Marco who seem to enjoy reading his book about a lonely character who lost almost everything, driven by madness, taking revenge. Blah blah blah... "Marco! Im bored lets go dimension hopping!" I said to him

"Wait a sec star, I'm at the good part where he kills his own master and a secret to be revealed" he replied.

"That can wait. Lets see... a random place sound fun!" I open a rift through a random dimension to a  tree that blooms pink with roses. I then grab Marco's book putting it down and drag him with me. The view scenery look wonderful that it makes you gaze at it endlessly. Behind us is a building, a hanger. We walk toward it to encounter an old man. No taller than my waist.

"A visitor? well come in" he said putting down his watering can.

"He look awfully nice and suspicious, we should head back" Marco said a bit worried.

"No way, lets stay longer" i said holding Marco's arm. As we walk in we notice various things. Jets, gadgets, weird looking emeralds, and more stuff.

"Come sit and have a tea with me." He said taking of his gardening wear as well washing his hands. We sat down on a table and a tea is already there. "Go on pour yourselves some while i get some pastries for you young ones." Marco prepared ourselves some tea, its aromatic scent gives you a refreshing feeling and its goldish orange texture. He came up bringing cakes and muffins. Never knew Marco have some tea ceremony skills. "I rarely get visitors like you two, surely you two has must came here for a reason." He said taking a sip of his tea.

I stuff my mouth with this tasty treats.  While Marco examine his drink and took a sip he was fascinated from its taste. "What is on this? And no we came here out of blue to hop between dimension for fun."

His eyes widen. "So humans tech has reach opening portals between dimensions"

"Nah we aren't even close to traveling to moon back and fourth yet... Wait how'd you know im human." Marco ask in curiosity  while i eat more cake.

"I been in your world and i had human friends one is Chris thorndyke"

"Did you build all this?"

"Yes, some of them i used to travel between time, dimension, and universe. My friends saved the Universe many times, it was fun but of course every great adventure there is an opposite" he said smiling weakly. We sat their in silence for a moment. "Ohh... My apologies i haven't introduce myself, I'm Miles Prower, my friends call me tails because i have two of them"  he showed us his tail and i start playing with it.

"Marco Diaz, sir nice to meet you" Marco stand up and shook his hand.

"And i'm Princess Star Butterfly the rebel princess! Nuce meeting you as well" I bowed in a princess-sy way.

"My pleasure. Such energetic childrens. " he said taking sip of his tea.

"You don't mind telling us one of your adventure?" Marco ask very interested.

"Eager for story, ey? I traveled to the center of the universe once visited planets when i was ten"

"Wait you traveled to the center of the universe when you were ten?" Marco ask.

"Yes, yes i did, with my friends... And my dearest friend." A sadden gloom  on his face. "She came to us the day Chris my human friend came to our world by surprise. She was seeking help. Of course we agreed to help, we used my spaceship, the blue typhoon." He point to the empty sea. We look at the sea at it sparkling water wondering what is there."there in the ocean she lay buried underwater... Back to the story. We set sail through out the universe collecting those emeralds over there. We met many kind of beings, we also fought many battles and struggled but it was fun." He pull out a locket and opened it and inside a picture of a girl with roses, smiling. "Cosmo, the first person i fell in love to, she was there to comfort me. The more we stayed together the more dangerous and peril our journey became, we learned that meterax were using her to spy on us, deep inside her brain a chip the let our enemy listen and see what we are planing. We have very few solution... to kill her, take out the chip but that will make her blind and deaf, or do nothing. They wanted to kill her... But i refuse to... Cosmo became a burden but to me she isn't no matter what." He finish his tea, while Marco started crying for some reason. Some people came one that look like the adult version of Miles. "

"Hey, Pops." He said waving his hand to us. "Who are this people?"

"Ohh... Just some visitors from Earth. What bring you here son?"

"Just wanna stop by before going home. Your not telling this people one of your crazy story are you?"

"Of course im not. Its all true." Miles said chuckling. "I know many timelines my child, now go home your wife is waiting!" Miles pat his son's head.

"Skye prower, nice to meet both of you and just stuck along with my dad's story their pretty interesting" he said to us.

"Princess Star Butterfly." I said bowing like a princess again...

"Marco Diaz, pleasure to meet you" Marco shook his hand then skye took his leave afterwards.

Marco full of question start asking this poor old man questions."how do you know so much timelines?"

Miles showed us a device. "This device i made kept me in the time stream."

"What happen to the other timeline after its altered?" I ask bit curious

"Its changed... "

"Can it be turn back the way it was?"

"No... I tried, even to the point where Cosmo and i never met or the point she never existed, every time you change or go back to the past something is change even the slightest thing you could imagine. So i tried putting it as close to the way it was... " a gloom filled the air as i look at Marco hoping that this never happen to us. "Follow me i'll show you something she left me before she died." We all stand up and walked up the hill, a tree that blooms pink with red roses. "This tree is the seed she left me... Its like her when she sacrificed herself to save everyone... The universe." We stayed silent for a while as the wind blew and the tree rustle. "My beloved died on my hands... The blood that stain this hands will never be wash off... I refuse to fire the canon because i know it will kill her. I didn't wan't to because it was that time when we're finally getting closer to each other. I was young back then my hearth hurt so much, crying not wanting her to go away... But she comforted me to do so... My last word to her she never heard was 'I love you'... my friends tried saving her with everything they got but it didn't work all they manage to save was the seed she left me. I blamed my best friend for not able to save Cosmo... After we got back I longed for her, the more i longed for her the deeper i fell to darkness... I tried killing myself, i starve myself, Hanged, and changing the past where it almost killed me but she kept me from dying, to the point no one remembered her but me, like a lost memory... After that mistake I lost sense of myself and no one believed me and i just jump off this cliff putting myself on verge of death but... my friends kept me from dying for months and years. Till one day Mina came to me and she brought light to the darkness I fell into. She reminded me of Cosmo. The more we get closer the more i think of her as cosmo... She saved me but i can never forget Cosmo" He started crying while smiling leaning on the tree as the setting sun shine on him. Marco being emmotional. "The sun is already setting and you kids have to get home. I'll see you kids depart."

Marco open a rift while while crying and went on without saying goodbye."we're going off, its nice listening to your story." I bowed as he wipe his tear away and wave at us. at home I see Marco buried on my bed. I went to my balcony and watch the setting sun too and listen to the wind trying not to cry also. "I wonder whats coming for me... For us"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally done... Hope you liked it.