Miss heard

Warning: No dirty scene will be put.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

Star's PoV

A little while when everything has quiet down i gave my parents a visit. I came un announced to mewni. as i walk toward their room i heard them talking... A pretty serious one. You can tell the way they sound. "Honey you know she has to conceive..." My dad said to my mom... Wait what! Conceive? Get pregnant?

"I know river but... Dont you think its too early for her?" My mom replied to dad. Are they talking about me?

I kept listening on their conversation through the wall with an eavesdropping spell. "We dont have any option" my dad said to my mom. While in my head im having lot of questions like who need have to get pregnant, and more other stuff... Are they talking about me? Wait i said that already... I paced back and fourth thinking why... Why?! The door suddenly opened. "ohhh shit!" I said out loud in my head as i run back to earth. I sat down the couch as my heart beats like a drum. A little later i went back thinking of what they said. Why they need a grandchild?! I kept thinking till i came to a conclusion... I'll do it anyway because they will make me do it so, but i dont want another arrange marriage on my hands... While saying things up my head. Marco came out of nowhere and sat beside me, He relaxed as he sink to the couch like a potato being planted. "Something bothering you?" He ask pointing his gaze on me.

"Just deciding what to eat..." I replied lying.

"You can't fool me" Marco face up close. i started blushing suddenly because of how close His face to mine, its like his gonna kiss me, thoughts of him rampaged in my head like stampeded of bull as my hearth again start beating like drums but its stop immediately because i know Marco has Jackie... I'd never... But eh. Never say never.

Marco's PoV

Something definitely is bothering her, i have known her for too long. "If i tell you... You wouldn't... You know." Star said in a bit hesitant.

"Wouldn't what?" I ask sitting back.

"Tell anyone..." Star start to fidget which the first time i ever saw her.

"Tell-" star cut me off, jumping on me, landing a kiss on my lips. The sensation of her lips like clouds and pillow touching mine got me hook in to it as we kept going for few more seconds. "Star you kno-" she cut me off again

"Don't tell anyone please marco" she push me away as she look with puppy eyes on.

"You know, everyone pretty much know you like me" i said

"I know that. Its something else my parents wants me to have a baby... And i dont want the father to be a stranger atleast." Star stopped and just lay on my chest.

Out of instinct... I guess? I wrapped my arm around her looking to her eyes passionately as our face collide again as i talk sense out in my head.
Ego: don't do it Marco Ubaldo Diaz!
Id : just do it! Just do it! Don't let your dreams just be dreams just do it!
Super ego: im done...
Ego: your better than this!
Id: do it! Do it! Do it! Don't let this pass! This is your chance!
Okay I'm going along with my Id impulse. I pick up star and bring her to my room and playfully take off all our clothing and hide under the blanket.

|no dirty scene|-•?

Time skip

Star kept me up till midnight till shes satisfied. I woke up and i see star laying on me with a big smile across her face. I got up and put on some clothes on. The door suddenly open their jackie stand mad. "Your suppose to meet me at the mall hours ago!" She said... Crap i forgot.

"Sorry jackie... I was reading a book i completely forgot the time..." I replied kicking Star's underwear under the bed.

"Yo- what is Star's clothes doing here?" She ask looking angry.

"Marco come back to bed" star suddenly woke up commanding me in a sleepy voice.

"Im telling." Jackie walkout pretty much sure we're through... Welp i got star anyway.

Jackie's PoV

Stupid Marco cheating on me with his best friend/exchange student/classmate. as I stomp down the stairs i walk in to their kitchen and told Marco's parents "Star and Marco are-"
they cut me off with unsure smile.

"we know" they said in unison after taking a sip of their tea. I walked out their house.

Few months later.

Star's pov

Few months has pass sense the thing happen... Im preggers and in need of chocolate from now and then. I came to visit my parents again unannounced. I ate two snicker bar before entering their room. The air got awkward as they look at me in shock. "Hey mom... Dad... im pregnant " i said awkwardly.

"Star what is the meaning of this?" My mom ask calmly but inside she is angry.

"I heard you guys talking about wanting a grandchild. So i thought i give you one."

" you were eavesdropping."

"Yeah..." I said weakly looking down.

"Ohh... That!" My dad said outloud

"What River?" My mon said to him.

"Remember the game we got on earth? I think its called The sims 4 if i remember it right."

"Wait what?!"

"Your mom couldn't decide if she would let her character get pregnant or not." My dad laughed as my jaw drop and face palm myself.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about your successor" my mom walked to a chair to play on a computer to play that game...

After that i went back to earth and lay down next to Marco with bags of chocolate. "Sounds like you had a rough day." He said cuddling on me.

"Ohh you have no idea" i chuck a whole kitkat bar on my mouth.

-------------------------////////////------

End.

Rereading this fanfic of mine just makes me cringe...