special "lesson"

Warning! Tis wil tek yoh "innocence"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco's pov

Ahh what a wonderful day to relax, the temperature is right, not too hot, not too cold and no school. I lay down on a chair outside under the umbrella accurately 45 degree. I took a sip of my non alcoholic piña colada when a shooting star came crushing on me destroying the whole set! I groan at Star moving her away before asking her questions. "What do you want and why are you sticky?"

"I want you to teach me this!" Star shouted on my face as well showing me health book.

"Why do you have this and why are you so sticky?" I ask wiping away what ever this sticky stuff.

"Well... Im kinda curious with this." Star opened the book to a random page showing a penis on my face.

"Ahh! Star! Close that" I slap close the book. "Cant you just ask your mom or dad?"

"I tried but they said their busy for some reason they can't explain" Star opened the book on my face again showing a vagina this time on my face. "Now can you teach me with this sex, elephant, and stuff?"

"Fine... Meet me on your room and what the heck is this sticky white stuff?" I ask wiping some away from my face and i think it got in my mouth too.

"Just glue... " star pull out a glue bottle labeled 'property of Marco Diaz'

I walk up inside seeing mom prepare a large feast for some reason then head to the shower. After i get cleaned up I went to Star's room seeing her reading the book upside down. "So what do you want to learn?"

"About how babies are made and what this elephant thing is... Apparently your suppose to have one." Star said rolling over to fix her position on her bed.

"Aren't you suppose to know this already or ask your parents?" I ask dragging a board to her room.

"I tried but they said their busy or" star start to pretend like her mom and said "ohh. Star... a baby is born when a daddy and a mommy loves each other so much" 

I groaned face palming myself while saying 'the baby making question crisis'... In my head "What about school?"

"I didn't pay any attention or i was probably sleeping... were they suppose to teach this at school?" Star ask as I face palm myself again surprise of Star. Typical star.

"Okay first of all babies are made when when a mom and a dad had sex." I wrote down sex on the board.

Star raised her hand and ask "what is sex?"

"Sex is when the dad stick his genital inside the mom's you know what." I said closing the door before my mom hears a thing as star raise her hands again.

"You make no sense at all and what is the you know what?" She said as she squint her eyes while doing the quote on quote finger gesture.

"You want me to say the actual thing?" I ask raising an eyebrow and she nods yes back with a big awkward smile... I fixed my invisible glasses before explaining to her what a dick and a vagina and how they make baby then my mom suddenly barge in through the door.

"Babies are made when a daddy and a mommy loves each other so much!" She said as she put some snacks in grinning while I smack the life out of me for forgetting to lock the damn door.

"Marco said babies are made wh-" i covered her mouth to stop her from finishing then she lick my hand and continue. " when two two opposite gender have sex" my mom looked at me while I cringed more life out of me.

look at me with the angry look while i wipe Star's saliva away and said "aww... My baby is already grown up" she put a condom in my hands after hugging me then left the room. "Dont forget to use protection." She said closing the door as well locking it.  I hid the condom in my pocket and continue the lesson.

"Ahem... As i was saying babies are made when two opposite gender have sex." I said embarrassed for my mom barging in then a thought of me and star laying on the bed trying out the condom even made my face red tomato.

"Hey Marco what is this" star held a condom up in the air while I check the condom in my packet just to realize mom has given her one too...

"Thats... Called a condom... Its use for protection during sex... To avoid getting someone pregnant or get disease or infection." I said stuttering.

"you wanna teach me how to use it" star smirk as I swallow my own saliva trying not to fall for the sensation.

"You put that on the penis of your mate" I said bit shaky while speaking in my head. Shouldn't have teach her this stuff... And how did this get in to this... Why god? Why?!

"Teach me marco" she said sounding lustful as she lean back to her bed as i came closer to her, charmed with the calling, I fall on top of her as if im pinning her as her face turn a bit red and the hearths on her cheek glow pink.

"You open it." I said opening the wrapper with my mouth.  "Then you..." I slowly loosen my pants then undo her dress while looking deep to her sky blue eyes. She grab on my pants and slowly pulling it down when a portal opens and her mom, dad and the high council came coming through. I pulled my pants up and attempt to run just to fall off the bed with Star's dress ripping it. I covered my face in horror while they gasp... Star's mother looked at me with true motherly anger and was ready to blast me.

"You never told us you have a new butterfly already" Hekapoo chuckled messing arround. Star stopped her mom by shouting at her.

"Mom do you know any privacy?! You ruined everything." She said flustered and my parens came crushing on the doorway with a camera.

"Ohh... Hello, we got visitors... I... Ah, go make tea..." My dad said leaving.

"More company, more dinner" she said leaving as well.

"Well young woman you know better than that" queen moon said gazing a bit to me while i fix my position and waving my fingers with an awkward smile... I got myself in deep shit this time.

"Well i won the bet anyway." Star fixed her dress with magic then puts her arm together.

I got up and ask "what bet?" Pony head, teal haired girl, janna, some other, girl and... Jackie of all other people came coming out the secret closet. I froze in spot dumbfounded.

"Now pay up" row by row they came putting stuff on Star's table including my mom... Whom I thought has gone down... Then the Magic High Commision including star's mom! Then top home been hiding on the third floor... What the hell he doing here!

"Kill me now, god" I said out loud groaning as they laugh. My dad as came out from hiding on the balcony and star opened my computer with my history browser... From last night.

"Told you your son watch porn..." Star said showing my whole history browser as my dad put chocolate cake on her desk with the other stuff while I stayed still frozen in spot with my mouth open.

"Dinners ready" my mom said and everyone went downstairs and ate dinner as if all those thing never happened while Im still frozen still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this :>