The last of him

I dunno if i should make this to a full on story or just a one shot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's PoV

After escaping away from the palace disguise as a commoner i roam around freely. Atlas free!!! Fist fight by the street, tradings, crazy old lady, adventurers, drunk strangers, and a mysteriously cloaked person being chase by guards. Its definitely way better here than the boring castle where everything is elegant and proper I hate it! Plus the constant increase of guards. Shoot guards coming this way better hide. I tried moving away but the dang person keep running this way. I tried dodging him but still we hit each other... What the fuck fate! I got shove to the side exposing my identity to the guards. As i fall i look at him with both middle finger up and angry. I notice a scar and a mole on his cheek.

"Princess!" The guards kneel so does everyone else. I groan as my day is gonna get worst and it did. A carriage pull up and the door opens calling me. I got in then the carriage start moving and my mom gazing down with disappointment.

"Star, what did i tell you about sneaking?" She ask bit worried.

"I know, no sneaking without guards with me because its dangerous." I said sounding annoyed rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "So what? You got to do what ever you want when you were young. How come i can't? " mom did not reply because she does not like talking about it.

"The mascarade is tonight you should prepare." She said changing the subject "the high council is coming. You should be at your best." She said and she mean it. Can't blame her sense shes part of it.
As we reach the castle mom escort me to make sure i get ready and not escape. I hold on my bed as the maid fasten this dang dress... Oof! Too tight!
I took a deep breath and i hate this kind of dress!

"I'll see you later at the mascarade." My mom left and i sad there taking my dress off and wear somethibg comfier.

Marco's PoV

I jump off the rail landing on my feet and a new set of two guards chase me. Darn! I run through the crowd but the guard kept their eyes on me as i kept mine on theres, bumping over civilians. I bump over someone too hard that i knock her down. I laughed as i see her put up tw OK middle finger as she fall, mad. I run through an alley finally loosing them. I pull out a dark scissor and open a rift. "H-poo!" I shout enrtering the bathing room where there she bath on the tub... my tub from earth...

"Ohh... hey twerp" she said teasing while raising her leg purposely.

I toss her a small container which she caught with both her hands. "I got your stupid perfume." I said anoyed, leaning on the wall with my arm cross together. "Even with that, you'll come out the gate, alone." I smirk.

 She said standing up exposing her naked body to me which is pretty normal since i have live with her for technically for many centuries.
"Said by the lonely boy" she said... her worst roast... she drained the water as i take my clothes off and her walking closer poking my abs then walk away wrapping herself with a white towel humming. I got in the tub and turn on the shower letting the cool water run down my body. I dont use hot water anymore only sometime. I've got  acostumed to using cold water.
Five minutes I got out, another few i got dress wearing something from earth... and a skull mask. Its a mascarade for a reason. I walk outside and pet nachos beforr calling heckapoo whom probably still doing her face. "H-poo! Time to go!" I shout scratching under nacho's chin. In a momment heckapoo cameout wearing her fiery gown, her hair loose down and her bright fire.

"Stay out of trouble, the highcouncil and the princess." She said seriously but i give no mind.

"Play with the princess and be on my best. Go it!" I said sarcastically.

 as we got on Nachos and head to the masquerade. as we enter the hekapoo held on my arm, dragging me toward the circle of council, the queen, goat devil, and a crystal with snake limbs and crystals for nipples? weird... hekapoo let go of my arm letting be bow in front of them as she introduce me. ¨meet my apprentice, next in line.¨ she said grabbing a drink from a walking servant. 

I stood up surprisingly towering over the queen then introduce myself properly like what she said. ¨Greetings, your Majesty, Marco Ubaldo Diaz.¨ i said with a smirk hidden by the skull mask im wearing. the council jump back a bit as because of my name. 

the queen pulled on hekapoo and lean on her ear. ¨are you sure? his an earthling¨ she whisper. 

¨yeah, i know so? you don't decide who i choose. you can go now Marco.¨ Hekapoo said which im really glad. i walk around the hall full of people dancing, chattering, and dining. the air with sweet aroma of spring. i grab a wine bottle from the table and pop it open with my bare hands and just drink from it as i walk toward the balcony with gaze of disgust toward me, but i gave no mind, there a girl in pink dress, red horn headband with beautiful blond and pink hearths on her cheeks, like the queen's diamonds, holding an empty wine glass. i walk over her and offer some wine which she cheerfully accepted then she took a sip on it. ¨what are you doing here? shouldn't you be inside?" I ask as I take a swing, leaning against the railing looking toward inside. 

¨its lovely out here, can i ask the same?¨ she said mixing her wine in a circular motion on her hands, gazing far off the dark distance, illuminated by the cresent moon.

¨its not my thing¨ i said putting the bottle fown by the railing, as the music gets louder inside and clapping, "care to dance?"i ask politely asking for her hand.

She drank the wine and put down her empty glass as  someone in white tuxedo in a mask with three holes, and horns came. "Sorry got someone already" she said turning to the demon, reaching his hand and left. 

I grab the wine bottle and take another swing after theh have left, pulling out a seashell necklace. "Wish you were here... you promised" i said then puts it away before going in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final decision is im gonna make it multiple parts and sorry i havent been able to update... school and thr usual procastination of everything...