Chapter 30

Two weeks later is Valentine's Day. I wake up in the morning to a cute little teddy bear and a box of chocolates next to me on Niall's bed, but Niall isn't there. I pick up the box of chocolates and find an envelope with an amazingly sweet card inside. On the back there's a little "P.S." from Niall that says 'I love you so much, princess. I'm sorry I'm not there right now, but I'm getting the rest of our Valentine's Day put together. I should be back soon. XOXO'  How cute is he?

   I give the teddy bear a hug and then get up to shower and get ready for the day. When I go into Niall's bathroom, I find a cute red dress hanging on the door with a note that says 'Put this on please? There's new shoes in my closet, too.'  This is amazing.

   After I've gotten all ready for the day and eaten breakfast, Niall finally gets back. He's got a red gift bag with a bunch of heart-shaped balloons tied to it.

   "You look adorable," Niall says, greeting me with a kiss.

   "You've got good taste," I reply, giving him a hug.

   "Happy Valentine's Day, princess," he whispers, squeezing me to him.

   "Did you know that this is the Valetine's Day I've had someone to celebrate with?" I say after a precious minute of just standing in Niall's arms. He grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

   "Are you serious?" he asks, incredulous. I nod, trying to bite back a smile. "Well then I'm going to make this the best Valentine's Day ever."

   "It already is," I say with a grin, giving Niall a quick peck on the lips and then running away, up to Niall's room.

   "Oh you are not getting away with that," I hear him say as he starts running after me. He tackles me onto his bed and kisses me. I curl my fingers in Niall's hair, pulling him closer to me. Let the makeout session begin.

   That night, around six, Niall gets up from our spot in his theater and tells me to stay put. I watch as he hurries out of the room and comes back a minute later with a dress bag. My mouth drops open. He got me another dress?

   "I'm taking you out," Niall explains, holding out the dress bag. I gently take it from him and then run to the bathroom to get changed. When I take the dress out of the bag and put it on, I gasp when I realize that this is the same dress that Rihanna wore at the Grammy's in 2013. And I love it.

   Niall gets all dressed up in a fancy suit and then we get in his car and leave. Niall won't tell me where we're going, so I just stare out the window while we drive, trying to guess where he could be taking me. We drive into the heart of London, and I'm astonished when Niall pulls up to Nobu. I've heard about this place but I never ever though I'd actually come here.

   Niall pulls up to the valet and runs around the car to open my door for me. The paparazzi catch every moment of me getting out of the car in my fancy dress and heels. Niall slips his fingers between mine, and I give the paps plenty of smiles as we walk inside.

   A week later I'm standing in the airport with Niall. I have to go back to the US, and Niall isn't coming with me. The band has a bunch of stuff they have to do in the UK for a couple weeks and then they're on break again. Niall really didn't want to send me back to the US by myself, but I insisted that I needed to visit family and stuff since they have been worried sick about me.

   All the guys and the girls came to see me off, too. Harry still hasn't gotten himself a girlfriend, and he looks awfully out of place standing with all of us. We celebrated his 25th birthday a few days ago, and when he blew out the candles on his cake, I secretly wished for him that he would get a girlfriend soon.