Chapter 31

Okay before you start the chapter, will you pretty please do something for me? My friend and I are trying to spread this thing around everywhere and it's a music video idea for Diana and it's freakin amazing and we really want to get the guys' attention. Go on Twitter or Tumblr and search #DianaMusicVideoSpam and read the picture. On March 1st we want to spam all the guys and everyone that works with them. Let's do this!

   I'm getting ready to leave to pick Niall up at LAX when there's a knock on the front door. I let out a frustrated sigh. I'm already running late as it is, there just had to be another delay... I look out the window and see a black SUV by the curb. I wonder who it could be... I go and open the door and I almost scream when I see who it is.

   "Hey princess!" Niall says happily.

   "NIALL!" I squeal, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him to me. He lets go of his suitcase and wraps his arms around me. It is so nice to be back in his arms.

   "I missed you," Niall says after a minute.

   "I missed you too," I say, pressing my lips against his. He smiles and pushes me back inside the house, our lips never parting for more than a millisecond. He drops his suitcase by the door and picks me up by my waist and sits me on the table in the foyer.

   "It's been way too long," Niall whispers against my lips. I moan in reply, my hands making their way under his shirt and onto his beautiful abs. I'm about to take Niall's shirt off when we are oh so rudely interrupted.

   "Seriously, guys? You couldn't wait long enough to take it to your room? I thought you hadn't left to go get Niall." It's Lindsey. I sigh and push Niall off of me and hop off the table. I roll my eyes when I see she's still in her pajamas. And it's almost noon.

   "My flight got in early so I thought I'd surprise Elissa," Niall explains, grabbing his suitcase. Huh. I had totally forgotten about asking why he was here early.

   "Well judging from her squealing earlier, I think she's adequately surprised," Lindsey says, rolling her eyes and walking away. I feel myself blushing and Niall just chuckles. We go up to my room and Niall leaves his suitcase by my closet.

   "Are you hungry?" I ask Niall after he's all settled in. He nods enthusiastically. "Then let's go get some lunch."

   "Where do you think you're going?" Lindsey asks as Niall and I walk through the kitchen to get to the garage.

   "Taco Bell. We'll bring you some, don't worry," I assure her. She smiles.

   "Sweet. You're the best!" she says, letting us leave. We get in my Mustang and then we're off. I will never get tired of Taco Bell.

   When we get back, Lindsey attacks us at the garage door. I give her a bag with her stuff and carefully guard my bag from her and Niall, who has been trying to steal my food the whole way home. And he drank half of my Baja Blast already. That is not okay.

   "YOU REMEMBERED!" Lindsey screeches happily. If you can even screech happily. Lindsey hates the normal Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos and will only eat the Cool Ranch ones. She will literally throw a fit if someone gives her a Nacho Cheese one. Even if they don't know about her hatred for Nacho Cheese Doritos. It's insane. I made sure to get her only Cool Ranch tacos. Six of them, to be precise.

   "Of course I remembered. Who do you think I am?" I say, making Niall laugh. I told him about Lindsey's Nacho Cheese hatred on the way to Taco Bell and he thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. I don't think he believed me at first, but he does now.