28: Once Again.

"You are doing fine, you thought you are getting better. You decide to get along and now you are in a room full of people, they are talking and giggling and you just sit there in a corner, stare at them with envy.

You want to be like them.

To talk and for once forget what others think of you, to see that smile on your dry lips, to laugh with all your heart. You want to taste their happiness as all you are left with is the bitter taste of loneliness.

You feel the urge to talk about your problems, your worries and your sorrows. Maybe atleast one of them could help, you wonder.

But then suddenly you realize that you are not like them, you don't fit here, even if you will talk they won't care. You don't mean anything to anyone, you just exist. If you open your heart to them they will judge the scars, they will hate you just the way you hate yourself, you fear.

You find yourself standing right at the point from where you started. You smile but you want to cry.

You get up and walk away, hide from the world, isolate yourself, close yourself in a room feeling empty and so full of emotions at the same time.

Nothing is wrong, you try to be strong.
But nothing is right either, you collapse once again."

....

Life of a depressed person. *sigh*