5: Never Leave Me.

"Imagine if something happens and you lose me, what will it be like for you?" He asked while walking side by side with her.

It was dark at night, moon shining on the sky, wind blowing, gently slapping their faces, swooshing their hair. Their hands intertwined as if their entire world is sealed in them. Their feet cracking the dry leaves fallen in their path as they moved ahead. It was so calm and silent, a kind of silence which give peace and solace.

"You know how a place is like after a flood, ragged and messy. My soul will feel like that.
You know how the sky is like without moon, dark and scary. My eyes will feel like that.
You know how a garden is like during autum, sad and dead. My life will feel like that". She looked at him gently, heaving up a sigh as her heart became restless just by the mere thought of him leaving her.

"Why do you want me so much baby?" He smiled looking deep in her eyes. Her eyes were like a deep, beautiful sea for him and he drowned gladly.

"Because I let you in, I barely let anyone in.
I showed you my darkest secrets, I seldom trust anyone.
I can be vulnerable infront of you, I always hide in dark corners.
I'm ok with myself when you are there with me, I once in a blue moon feel happy.
I want you because you are like fire and I have been cold all my life. I need your warmth sweetheart.
I don't wana lose you, please don't leave me, I swear I'll fall apart because you make me feel alive" tears filled her eyes as her body shivered.

"I will never!" He whispered pulling her in his sweet embrace, giving warmth and calmness to her fragile, cold soul.

Isn't it sad and beautiful, both at the same time? How we all are so broken and our soul wanders, searching for a true companion to rejoin our broken pieces!

....

.