44: Healer.

"Hey you! Yes the broken one, the messy one. Look in my eyes and tell me you don't see the clouds of longing somewhere in the vast dark sky.

Hold my hand tight so that you may forget the feeling when that Man you once loved held it. Come out and sit with me in the middle of the night. Gaze at the stars and let me gaze at your beautiful yet sad eyes. Let me pick your pieces slowly which He once crushed.

You may not tell me all the sweet secrets and sour nightmares you have got but all I want is silence.
Complete silence.
When neither you nor I utter a word. For my soul may find yours and pull it out from the valley of anguish and bring it back to the city of Love.

I may not be the man you wanted or you loved but I'm sure I'm a master of loving and I can hold you in my arms for as long as you want to cry.

Let me wrap the bandage of happiness on your swollen wounds. Let me help you walk through the barren roads and the high mountains of your life.

God made me for you and you for me and that is why we are in here together, merged in a beautiful relationship called marriage.

Yes You! My Wife! Let me love you, let me see through your barren eyes.

Please Darling Let Me Be Your Healer!"

.....

.
.

...

I hope you guys understood the concept :)