42: Stop Dear Heart.

I was suffering, trying to float in the ocean of my sadness and remorse.

Your smile was a ray of light in the dark room. I thought as if you don't care about me but then when I saw how beautiful your smile was, something unexpected happened to me.

From where the smile on my lips came from? I don't know. I thought there is nothing left inside which can make the stars shine bright in my eyes. But it was you! If you were my pain then you were my calm too. If my destructor then my healer too.

I think it's just me. Your happiness meant more to me than my own. Even if you would again ask for my heart and then rip it to pieces, I would still gladly give it to you.

I lost you long ago, spent hours crying on my loss. I hated you for not trying enough and for all the hurt you gave me. I loved you for all the happy moments and endless memories you gave me to cherish. I tried to forget you and as I did, I got reminded of you even more.

I found myself sinking in the pool of emotions. "You are never coming back", I reminded myself.

There I begged my heart to let you out. "Stop dear heart, stop feeling, stop expecting and stop loving too much."

.

.

.....

The more you expect, the more you get hurt.