Chapter 9 - Help

Roni finally got to the location. She got out of the car and walked to the doorstep. She rung the doorbell once and waited a few moments. Finally someone opened the door.
"James!" She exclaimed.
"Roni, what's up!" he said back.
James is Roni's best friend. He is very different from the Merrell Twins Exposed episodes. In the videos, he is this cool, chill guy. In real life, he is a kind gentleman. He's been friends with Roni ever since freshman year of high school. He never really had friends before he met Roni.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I need your help with something," she replied.
"What is it?" he seemed confused.
"Remember Tiffany from high school?" James nodded his head. "Well she kidnapped Tiger," Roni said upset.
"WHAT!" he exclaimed. He told Roni to come in and sit down.
"Wait, are you sure it was her," he said.
"Yeah, we have the proof. It's all on camera," she said.
"Why is she doing this?" he questioned. Roni spent the next few minutes explaining everything.
"Wow, I knew Tiffany was crazy, but this is like the next level crazy," he said.
"That's why I need your help," Roni said.
"Ok, how can I help?" he asked.
"So I know your uncle is good at finding kidnappers," Roni said.
"Well, it is his job," James acknowledged.
"Can you please tell him to find Tiffany. PLEASE!" Roni begged.
"I'll see what I can do."
Roni squealed and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you so much James," she said.
"No problem," he said while hugging her back.

It was the day later and Nessa woke up a few hours ago. Roni got her stitches done and they were all ready to leave the hospital. When they got home, Roni and Nessa went to their own bedrooms. As Roni walked into her room, she placed her jacket on her desk chair. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and saw she had a text message. It was from James.

Hey Roni, my uncle agreed to find Tiffany for you. He just needs you to make an appointment with him to get some information.

Roni smiled with excitement. She texted him back.

Ok, thank you so much James! Tell him I can talk to him on Saturday.

James texted back with all the information she needed. Roni walked over to Nessa's room.
"Hey Nessa!" Roni said joining Nessa on her bed.
"Oh hey, look at this cute cat video," Nessa showed Roni the video. They watched a few more videos and laughed at each one.
"Oh yeah, I came here to tell you we have an appointment on Saturday," Roni told her.
"An appointment? For what?" Nessa looked confused.
"Well I talked to James the other day and he said that his uncle could help us find Tiffany," she explained. Nessa became upset of the thought of Tiger being gone. Roni noticed and cheered up Nessa by watching more hilarious cat videos.

A/N: Thank you for more than 350 reads! 🦄