Chapter 3 - Clues

"Who?" Roni asked.
"Look, remember this address," Nessa said while showing Roni.
"OMG! It's-"
"Tiffany!" They said at the same time.
"This all makes sense now," Nessa said shocked.
"But how?" Roni questioned.
"Don't you remember? Tiffany was our best friend throughout high school. Every time she came to our house she'd always play with Tiger."
"And she knew a lot about us because we spent every day together," Roni started to remember.
"See you're getting it. Wait, but why is she doing this?" Nessa wondered.
"When we started our YouTube channel, Tiffany felt like we weren't spending as much time with her like before," Roni explained.
"Why do we have to give her Tiger when we could just give her a dog that looks like him?" Nessa asked.
"You don't remember do you?" Roni said,"Tiffany always said that she had a 'special connection' with Tiger. She could sense it whenever she's close to him."
"That's kinda creepy, but also cool at the same time," Nessa said. She picked up Tiger and looked into his eyes. "How come I don't have a special connection with Tiger," Nessa said disappointed.
"I don't know, but Tiffany was kinda weird. Maybe she was just joking with the whole special connection thing." Nessa and Roni decided to get ready to go out for dinner.

At dinner

For dinner, their family went to eat at a buffet. Roni got on Snapchat and took some videos with Nessa. They were about to leave the building when a girl came up to them. "Uh, hi are you guys the MerrellTwins?" The girl asked.
"Yes we are," they said in unison.
"OMG, I can't believe it, you guys are my favorite youtubers ever!" The fan exclaimed. "By the way I'm Tiffani with an I." Roni and Nessa looked at each other surprised and look back at the girl. "Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked.
"Of course!" Roni answered. They took some pictures and said goodbye to the fan. They walked to the car and their parents sat at the front.
"That's a weird coincidence that her name was Tiffani," Nessa said.
"Don't forget there's an I. But yeah, that was weird," Roni said.
"Do you think she's related with Tiffany, the one from high school. I mean she does kinda look like her," Nessa questioned.
"Don't go crazy Nessa. As you said, it might just be a coincidence," Roni said.
"You're right Roni," Nessa agreed. They both kept quiet the rest of the car ride home.
Meanwhile back at the buffet

"Hi Tiffany, yeah I just saw them a few minutes ago. I acted as if I were a fan," a girl talked into a phone.
"Good, have you started the plan yet?" a voice came from the other end.
"Yes, I have someone following their car home right this second," she answered.
"Good job. If everything goes well, I will soon get what I deserve," the voice said.
"By the way, why are you doing this to them?" She asked.
"Don't worry about that right now. You'll find out soon, sis."