Chapter 15 - Escape

Vanessa's POV

I push through people trying to look for Roni. Where is she?! The song ends and most of the people go back to what they were doing. As the people disperse, I spot Roni at the snack section. I quickly run over to her.
"Roni, Roni. I knew it," I said quickly. Roni seems confused.
"What do you mean? What happened?"
"I saw her," I say.
"Who? Who did you see?" Roni becomes more confused.
"Tiffany. I saw her. With my own eyes!" I exclaim.
"What!" Roni was shocked. "Are you sure? I mean there is a lot of people here."
"No, Roni. I saw her, trust me. She bumped into me and when she saw me, she ran to the bathroom," I explain.
"Really, the bathroom?" I nod my head. "So, what are you going to do?"
"We could wait outside of the bathroom to see if it really was her," I replied.
"Really? You want to wait outside of the bathroom and wait. Won't people think we are weird?" Roni and I both knew that was pretty weird.
"Well, I don't know. What do you think we should do?" I said concerned.
"I don't know either. I guess we can do your plan." Roni pointed to the bathroom and we both walked to it.

Tiffany's POV

I ran to the bathroom. As I step foot on the bathroom floor, I quickly close the door and locked it. I went to sit on the closed toilet. What just happened? Was that really Vanessa? If not, I probably looked like a fool running away.
I stood up and looked at myself at the mirror.
"You should've never came," I told myself. "Why? Why did this happen? Is this karma for stealing Tiger?"
I stood there staring at myself for awhile, until I heard someone talking outside the door. I tiptoed over to the door, and put my ear against the door.
"Don't you think we look kinda dumb just standing by the door?" I heard the person say.
"Just look cool. Go on your phone or something," another person said. It sounded like two girls.
"Ok," the girl responded.
They stood there for a whole five minutes.
"When is Tiffany coming out anyway?" One of the girls said. When I heard her say my name, I silently jumped in shock. How do they know my name? Is that Veronica and Vanessa?
"Shhh! She might hear us," Vanessa said.
"Sorry," Veronica said apologetically.
"I can't leave this room through that door," I quietly whispered to myself. If step out of that door, the twins will want to talk to me. There has to be a way out. I pace around  thinking about what to do. Then, I got an idea. I looked up to see a window above the toilet. If I climb up the toilet and open the window, I can escape.
I go over to the toilet and climb up it. I struggle to open the window, but finally opened it. I continue to climb up and my body is half outside and half in the bathroom. Luckily, this bathroom was on the first floor. I look around to make sure no one was looking. After struggling to get the rest of my body out, I finally make it. I landed on some grass. I get up and brush off any dirt.
I casually walk over to my car so that I don't look too suspicious. As I get to my car, I turn on the engine and pull out my phone. It was around eleven and I was feeling sleepy. I turned on my gps and drove home. During the whole car ride, I was thinking of something. How will they unlock the door?