Chapter 17 - Wake Up

Vanessa's POV

It's been a week since the party, and everything has been normal. Roni and I haven't left the house that much, only for necessary stuff.
I walk over to the kitchen to grab a snack, and see Roni at the kitchen table eating some chips. I go to her and take the bag.
"Hey! I was still eating!" Roni exclaimed. I pretended to ignore her and got a bowl to put the chips in. I then brought the chips back to Roni. "Thank you," Roni said as I sat down beside her.
"How do you think Tiger is doing?" I ask as I put a chip in my mouth. I look at Roni and see her distracted. She appeared to be scrolling through twitter.
  "Are you even listening?" I see her still on her phone. I snap my fingers in her face.
  "Huh?" She looks up to see me. "What did you say?"
  "What I said was, how do you think Tiger is doing?" I respond.
  She puts down her phone. "Maybe we should check on him," she says. I nod my head in agreement. We stand up and walk over to his bed. We see him still unconscious.
  I put him in my arms like a baby. "Poor Tiger, when will you wake up?" I start rocking him back and forth. Roni starts rubbing his head. As I look at him, I start to tear up. I can't imagine all the horrible stuff he went through. I look up at Roni and see her shed a tear. She wipes it off and smiles a little. I start to smile too. I decide to put him down back on his bed.
  I walk back to the kitchen table and proceed to finish my chips. Roni is still watching over Tiger. I hear a buzz come from Roni's phone. I look at the notification. It's from twitter. I open up her phone and see a fan drawing of Tiger. I smile and stare at the wonderful drawing. It's so great our fans love Tiger. I put Roni's phone back down as I realize I have been looking at it for too long. I put my bowl in the sink and walk to my room.
  A while later, I find myself watching cat videos for the past hour. I debate on if I should keep watching videos or if I should do something productive with my life. One more video won't hurt. I click on the next video.
  I check my phone and see another hour has passed. How does this always happen to me? I get out of bed and check on Roni. In her room, I see her studying. Why can't I be productive like her? I sit next to her on her bed.
  "Whatcha doing?" I ask in a sing-song voice. 
  "Struggling on this question," she replies. I look at the question.
  "Oh that? That's simple," I explain it to her.
  "Ohhhhh! That makes sense now. Thanks," she says as I finish. I continue helping her on her homework.
  She eventually finishes and puts away her school stuff. She sits back down on her bed. We start discussing on what to do for a video.
  "What about a skit?" Roni says.
  "Yeah, but what should it be about?" I ask. We sit in silence for a while thinking of ideas.
  "I have an idea!" Roni breaks the silence. "Lets make a video about what's it like to live in a musical."
  "Great idea!" I say finally relieved we have an idea.
  "And we should make it about High School Musical," Roni adds.
  She grabs some paper and we start planning the video. We come to a finish planning a video and I see something at the door. Is this real?
  "Tiger!" I run to him. "Your awake!" I pick him up. Roni comes and I hand him to her.
  "We missed you!" She says. She puts him down and we look at each other's excited expressions. We look back at Tiger. Suddenly, something magical happens.
  "I missed you guys too!" A voice says.
  I look at Roni shocked. "Did he just speak?" I ask. We look back at him.
  "What's wrong guys?" He says.
  The only thing Roni and I did was stare at him in shock.