Chapter 4 - The plan

Roni and Nessa had finally arrived at home. They noticed an unusual car close by that they have never seen before. There was a man dressed in black looking at them inside.
"Roni, have you seen that car before?" Nessa asked.
"No, but that man inside looks suspicious," Roni replied.
"Well we better get inside before something bad happens," Nessa said while heading towards the house.
"Was that car following us?" Roni thought to herself.
Meanwhile, the guy inside the car was talking to someone through an earpiece.
"Tiffany, yeah, I found their current address. I'll send it to you right now." The man sent the address and drove away.

"Nessa don't forget we're filming a Friend Friday tomorrow," Roni reminded her.
"To be honest Roni, I don't feel like filming."
"Why?"
"I kinda wanna find out where Tiffany is. You know, why she's doing all this."
"You're right. I mean she can't take poor   Tiger," Roni picked up Tiger and gave him a huge hug.

The Next Day

Roni and Nessa both slept in after the long day yesterday. It was almost ten-thirty so their mom woke them up. Nessa woke up peacefully and went to the kitchen for breakfast.
Roni, however, did not want to get out of bed. She laid in bed thinking about thoughts. "Who was that guy in the suspicious vechicle and why did he watch us as we went inside the house?" She thought to herself. A few minutes later she sat up and looked through her phone. She had five text messages from an unknown number. The first message said,"Hi Veronica this is Tiffany reminding you and Vanessa that you have less than a week to tell me your decision." The other four messages read, "Hello?" 

Roni thought to herself, "Wow, Tiffany was really serious about this." 

Tiffany's POV

It was Wednesday morning and I was still waiting for Veronica and Vanessa's decision. I wonder if they think this is all a joke, even though it isn't. So, with the research I have gathered, I text Veronica's number to remind her she and Vanessa only have less than a week left.

It's now been an hour and Veronica hasn't responded yet. I'll just try again later. I call Tiffani to tell her I booked my flight tickets to go home for a week. Who knows, I might bump into Veronica and Vanessa in California. Or I can just knock on their door.

Authors Note: Thank you guys for more than 100 reads!